PSU Recruitment through GATE exam 2019 –Applicants interested in getting recruited at PSUs are needed to appear for GATE exam. Many of the Public Sector Undertaking Companies or PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, and NTPC etc asks for the GATE score to hire candidates on Junior Engineer posts.
The PSU recruitment process through GATE scores was commenced in the year of 2012. Currently, more than 50+ PSUs hires candidates through GATE exam. For the year 2019, GATE is going to conduct on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019.
On the basis of GATE scores, applicants will be shortlisted for the PSU recruitment of mentioned posts. The shortlisted applicants then have to appear for next selection stages i.e. a group discussion round and personal interview round organized by PSUs. The final selection of the candidate is done on the basis of their performance in the GD and PI.
Through this article, candidates can check the complete details on PSU Recruitment through GATE, including notification dates, number of vacancies and pay scale etc.
Schedule of PSU Recruitment through GATE
|Name of organization||Release of application||Deadline for submission|
|GAIL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|BPCL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|BHEL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|Powergrid Recruitment||January 2019||January 2019|
|IOCL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|HAL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|MDL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|NTPC Recruitment||January 2019||January 2019|
|BBNL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|HPCL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|BEML Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|DMRC Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|NFL Recruitment||April 2019||May 2019|
|GSECL Recruitment||March 2019||February 2019|
|CEL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|IRCON Recruitment||March 2019||April 2019|
|Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment||February 2019||March 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||March 2019||March 2019|
|PSPCL Recruitment||April 2019||April 2019|
|NHPC Recruitment||April 2019||April 2019|
|MECL Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|IPR Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|DRDO Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|NLC Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|NALCO Recruitment||January 2019||February 2019|
|Tata Power Recruitment||March 2019||March 2019|
|NHAI Recruitment||April 2019||May 2019|
PSU Recruitment through GATE Application Form: How to apply?
The instructions for applying in Public Sector Units through GATE are listed below:
- Interested and eligible applicants need to apply for GATE online through GATE official website as per the scheduled date.
- Candidates who appear in the GATE Exam can apply for various PSU recruiting through their official website.
- While applying for PSU recruitment applicants need to enter their GATE Admit Card details
- Moreover, they also have to provide their educational qualifications
- After submitting the application successfully, candidates can take the print out of application form
- Send the copy of this to the designated PSU offices
AAI through GATE
Airport Authority of India recruits applicants on the basis of their GATE score. Most probably, the application form for the recruitment of applicants will release in the month of February. The Airport Authority of India recruits for approx 198 posts and the average salary offered by AAI is Rs. 16400/ – Rs 40500/- per month. Candidates who completed their B.Tech degree from the disciplines of Electronics/aviation/telecommunications/electrical with Electronics with no less than 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Availability of application form: Updated soon
- Number of posts: 198 (tentative)
- Pay scale: Rs. 16400/ – 40500 per month
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (No fee for candidates from SC/ST/Women Categories)
- Eligible disciplines: Aviation/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunications
BHEL Recruitment through GATE
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited recruits applicants for the post of Engineer Trainee on the basis of GATE score. BHEL will offer approx 50 posts for Engineer Trainees and the average salary given to this post is Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 (in training period). After the successful completion of training period the pay scale increase to Rs.24900 – 50,500. The online application process for the BHEL recruitment through GATE will commence from January – February 2019 (tentatively).
- Availability of application form: January 2019
- Last date for application submission: February 2019
- of Posts: 50 (Tentative)
- Basic Pay scale: Rs.20, 600 – Rs.46, 500 per month (in training) and Rs.24900 – 50,500 (after training)
- Trial Period: 12 months
- Eligible Disciplines: Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering
BBNL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Bharat Broadband Network Limited hires eligible applicants as Executive trainee on the Basis of GATE Score 2019. The organization will release the BBNL recruitment Application forms online on its official website. Candidates have to serve the probation period of BBNL Executive Trainee for 12 Months from the date of appointment.
- Application Release Date: January 2019
- Last date for application submission: February 2019
- Basic Pay scale: Rs.16, 400 – 40,500 per month
- Eligible disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineer and Information Technology
GSECL Recruitment through GATE
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited hires candidates for the post of Junior Engineer through GATE scores. The average salary given to the Junior Engineers under GSECL is Rs.18000/- per month for first year whereas Rs. 20000/- per month for the second year. There is one important condition that candidate should have the Knowledge of Gujarati.
Application Date: Updated soon
No. of posts: Updated soon
Basic Pay scale: 1st year Rs.18000/- per month, 2nd Year Rs.20000/-
Eligible disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Metallurgical Engineering
HAL Recruitment through GATE
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruits candidates for Management Trainee and Design Trainee posts through GATE scores. The basic salary given to the candidates during the probation period is Rs.16400/- per month. After completing training period the applicant will get Rs.40500/- per month.
- Date of Application: January– February 2019
- of posts: 125
- Basic Pay scale: Rs. 16400/-in training period and Rs.40500 (after that)
- Service Bond: 5 years
- Eligible disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering
HPCL Recruitment through GATE
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited hires applicants on the basis of GATE score. The application form for HPCL through GATE will starts from January – February 2019 (tentative).
- The basic pay scale: Rs.24900 – Rs.50500/- per month
- Application Fee: Rs. 265 (for general category candidates) and there is no fee for candidates from SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Eligible disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering
IOCL recruitment through GATE
Indian Oil Corporation Limited hires Graduate Engineers on the basis of GATE score. The online application form for the IOCL recruitment will available from January 2019 – February 2019. Candidates who have completed B.Tech in the relevant disciplines with a minimum of 65% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD category) are eligible to apply.
- Date of Application: January – February 2019
- Basic Pay scale: CTC of 12 Lakh per annum
- Eligible disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Engineering Science, Metallurgical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering
IRCON Recruitment through GATE
IRCON International Limited hires graduate engineers for the post of Executive trainee through GATE score. The selected candidate will get approx salary package of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500/- per month. For the recruitment of said post candidates need to complete B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks.
- Number of posts: 38 (Tentatively)
- Basic Pay scale: Rs.20600 -Rs.46500/- per month
- Application Fee: Rs 500 (General Candidates) and Rs. 100 (for candidates from reserved category)
- Eligible disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering
L&T Build India Scholarships Recruitment through GATE
L&T will hire engineer graduates on the basis of GATE score under the Build India Scholarship. During the training period the candidate will get salary package Rs.9000 per month and after that, the employee CTC will be 5 lakh per annum.
WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE
WBSEDCL (West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) hires eligible and interested candidates to the post of Assistant Engineer on the basis of GATE scores. Apart from Civil and Electrical WBSEDCL will also hire applicants from Computer and IT disciplines for the upcoming year. The applicants who completed B.Tech degree in Civil, Electrical, IT and Computer Engineering from a recognized university or appearing for the same are considered eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancy. Applicants need to qualify the GATE Exam with the marks equivalent or more than the specified GATE Cutoff. The online application for WBSEDCL will release in the month of January 2019.
- Application Date: January 2019 (Tentative)
- Vacancies: 38 (Civil), 58 (Electrical), and 17 (IT&C) – Tentative
- Basic Pay scale/ CTC offered: Rs 15600 -Rs 39,100 and Rs 5400
- Eligible disciplines: Electrical Engineering (EE), Information Technology, and Computer Science (IT&C)
Vizag Steel Plant recruitment through GATE
Vizag Steel Plant (VSP) will hire the applicants for the post of Management Trainee through GATE Score 2019. Candidates, who have completed B.Tech degree in Electrical / Mechanical/Computer Science or MCA degree from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for the PSU. The application process for PSU will close by January 2019.
Application date: January 2019
Number of posts: 45 approx
Salary package: Rs 20,600- Rs 46,500 per month
Eligible disciplines: Metallurgical Engineering (MT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), MCA