JNU Application Form 2022 will release in the month of May 2022 in online mode. JNU Admission 2022 will be provided on the basis of an entrance exam organized by the National Testing Agency called Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE). The university will also conduct an entrance exam known as CEEB. CEEB will be conducted for enrolment in the master’s degree programme offered in the field of Biotechnology. For all other courses, JNUEE will be conducted. The interested candidates can submit their application form for the entrance exam in online mode. Here, in this article, we are providing information regarding JNU Admission 2022 such as exam pattern, syllabus, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Latest- JNU admission 2022 will be based on CUET 2022. The National Testing Agency will hold Common Universities Entrance Test.
Table of Contents
JNU Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of the admission process||JNU Admission 2022|
|Courses offered||A large number of UG and PG courses at Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Criteria||On the basis of JNUEE and CEEB entrance exams|
|Authority conducting the exam||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
Dates related to JNU Admission 2022
Below here are given the official dates related to JNU Admission.
NTA JNUEE 2022
|Release of Online Application Form||May 2022|
|Online Application Process End||July 2022
|Issue of Admit Card||July 2022|
|JNUEE 2022 by NTA Exam Date||October 2022
|CEEB Exam Date||November 2022|
|Declaration of Result||November 2022|
|Final result of allotted Universities||December 2022|
JNU MBA Examination 2022
The tentative schedule of JNU MBA 2022 Examination is given in the following table.
|Starting of online Application Form Submission||1st week of May 2022|
|Online Application Process End||1st week of June 2022
|MBA viva date/ shortlisted candidates interview||In the month of June 2022|
|Declaration of the final result||In the month of June 2022
|Seat Booking Process||June 2022|
|Closing of the seat booking process 1st round||July 2022|
|Closing of the seat booking process 2nd round||July/ August 2022|
JNU Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JNU Admission 2022 for certain courses are given below:
- For B.A. (Hons.) 1st year: Those who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks are eligible. The candidates who have earned the certificate of Alimiah with at least 45% marks and passed English Language subject at the senior secondary level can apply too.
- For B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year: First year of Bachelor’s degree equivalent with at least 45% marks (50% marks for German) under 10+2+3 pattern with proficiency in the concerned language is necessary.
- M.A. in Politics Science: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of study with at least 50% marks is required.
- M.A. in English/ Linguistics/ German: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline in 10+2+3 pattern of study with at least 50% marks is required.
- M.A. in Geography and M.A. in Sociology: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline in 10+2+3 pattern of study with at least 45% marks.
- M.C.A.: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with competence in Mathematics in 10+2+3 pattern of study with at least 55% marks is required.
- For M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/ 4/ 5 pattern of study with at least 55% marks or its equivalent GPA from any recognized university in the concerned subjects is required.
JNU Application Form 2022
The application form for the JNU Admission 2022 will release on the official website of the NTA. Those eligible candidates who are looking to apply may follow the steps given below.
- To begin the process of application, candidates will have to register on the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in.
- During registration, you will have to enter your basic information like name, email address, and phone number and create your login credentials.
- Once registered, you can access these login credentials to open the main JNUEE application form 2022.
- In the main application form, candidates will have to provide their personal details, academic details, and other necessary details required.
- The candidates will also have to upload their scanned copies of photograph and signature in the application form. These images should be as per the specifications mentioned on the official website. Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- After completing the application form, it will be submitted along with the desired application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future references.
M.Phil./ M.Tech./ MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./ Ph.D./ M.A./ M.Sc./ M.C.A.:
|Number of Choices||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 530/-||Rs. 310/-||Rs. 110/-|
|For 2 Choices||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 415/-||Rs. 215/-|
|For 3 Choices||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 300/-|
B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time programmes
|Number of Choices||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 265/-||Rs. 65/-|
|For 2 Choices||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 125/-|
|For 3 Choices||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 380/-||Rs.180/-|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Foreign National candidates||Rs. 2640/-|
Mode of payment – All candidates need to pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, internet banking, or UPI/ Paytm services.
JNU Exam Pattern
The general JNUEE Exam pattern 2022 is given below.
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Number of questions – 100
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Maximum Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Language of questions – English only (Language courses may have exception)
- Duration of examination – 120
- Negative Marking – Not applicable
The basic exam pattern for CEEB 2022 is given below:
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Parts of question paper||2 parts: Part A and Part|
|No. questions||60 questions in Part A
100 questions in Part B out of which 60 should be attempted
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Marking scheme||Part A: +1 mark for each right answer
-0.5 marks for each incorrect answer
|Part B: +3 marks for each right answer
-1 mark for each incorrect answer
JNU Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JNU Admission 2022 entrance exam will vary from one programme to another. The questions in the entrance exam will be asked mostly from the topics studied at the level of qualifying exam.
Preparation Strategies for JNUEE 2022
Here are given certain very basic exam tips that you can follow while preparing for the entrance exam:
- Make a timetable by efficiently distributing proper time to all the subjects. More time should be given to the subject that you are weak in. Also, make sure that you strictly follow the timetable.
- Know the syllabus of your exam and collect the study material according to the syllabus.
- Always try to make notes of the important topics. Notes are proved to be very helpful while revision.
- Revise on a regular basis. It is the key to preparation for any entrance exam.
- Practice the sample papers and mock tests. This can help you in analyzing the topics that need more focus.
JNUEE 2022 Admit Card
- All the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam will be able to download their admit card.
- The admit card will be made available on the official website of NTA.
- The admit card will contain the basic details of the applicants and the details of the exam centre.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with a copy of the latest passport size photograph to the exam center on the day of examination.
- If a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/ she may approach the NTA Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- The documents required at the time of the examination are as follows.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph
- Any one of the authorized Govt. photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
JNUEE 2022 Answer key
- After conducting the examination, authorities will display answer keys on the questions on the NTA website.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
- The Candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the Answer Key on payment of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) per question challenged as processing charges.
- Please note that the NTA also publish the question paper attempted by the candidate for all the candidates on the NTA website prior to the declaration of result.
- After considering the challenges, the final answer key will be displayed. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
JNU Entrance Exam 2022 Result
- The result of the entrance exam will be declared online on the NTA’s official website.
- To check the result, the candidates will have to select programme of study and field of study.
- Candidates who clear the examination will be eligible for viva-voce (except for the courses for which viva-voce is not conducted).
- A final merit list will be prepared for candidates who clear all the rounds.
- For each programme of study, a category-wise merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- You should note that there is no provision for re-evaluation or re-checking of the result.
- Those who will clear the entrance exam need to visit the university and get their documents verified.
- Enrolment Form
- Central Library Application Form
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher secondary, Pre-University or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2), or an equivalent examination certificate showing the age/ date of birth of the candidate
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate and passing certificate/degree of Senior School, Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree examination etc; or their equivalent examination
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Certificate (if applicable)
Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended
Two Anti-Ragging Affidavits
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be any negative marking in the entrance exam?
Answer: No, there is no provision for any negative marking.
Question – 2: Can I take the JNUEE examination 2022 from the computer at my home?
Answer: No, a candidate will have to appear for the exam on a preassigned workstation of the test center allocated to him/her mentioned in the admit card
Question – 3: Along with the admit card, What document do I need to carry at the time of the examination?
Answer: You should have any one of the following documents at the time of the examination – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ 12th Class Board Admit or Registration card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card./ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo
Question – 4: Is it possible to apply for JNU Admission 2022 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in online mode only.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here