The University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 process will be carried out for enrolment into different masters, integrated masters and doctorate courses. For this, university level entrance exam will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be considered for admissions. However, there are certain courses (e.g. MCA, M.Tech in CS/ IT, etc) for which admissions will be granted on the basis of the merit in another specified national level entrance exam. The interested candidates can apply online for University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 from the month of April 2022. The other details related to the admission process can be acquired by the candidates through this post.
University of Hyderabad PhD application form is now available. Check details
Table of Contents
University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Important Dates
Below here are given the tentative dates related to University of Hyderabad Admission 2022. The exact dates will be updated after the official announcement is made by the competent authorities.
|Commencement of application process
|1st week of April 2022
|Closing date of application process
|1st week of May 2022
|Availability of admit card
|4th week of May 2022
|Date of entrance test
|1st week of June 2022
|Declaration of result
|2nd week of June 2022
|Counseling starts from
University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the exam will mainly depend on the course for which the exam is conducted. For some courses there will only be written test whereas for some others, there will be test+interview. The marking scheme and the important topics will also vary from course to course. However, the basic overview of the exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100 (80 marks for M.Phil/ Ph.D exam)
- Question paper language: English (except in the case of admission to language courses)
University of Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2022
The candidates will be able to fill the University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 application form online. The form will be made available on the official university’s website uohyd.ac.in. At the time of filling the application, the candidates must provide their own email address and contact number as any further communications will be done on this email address and contact number only. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details and also upload their scanned photograph and signature. After entering all the asked information, the candidates can submit it along with the required application fee.
The candidates can make the application fee payment via the online payment link provided on the completion of the application process. The category wise application fee is provided below:
|Application/ Registration fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
University of Hyderabad Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for some of the major courses in which admissions will be granted are given below. The candidates can get the complete details of the University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 eligibility criteria from the official website.
- 5-year Integrated M.Sc: The candidates need to pass their class 12th exam with Science subjects and a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- 5-year Integrated M.A. in Humanities: The candidates need to pass their class 12th exam with Hindi/ Telugu as one of the subjects and a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics: A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects; OR BA/ B.Sc (Hons) course in Mathematics/ Statistics with 55% aggregate mark is required.
- MCA: The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level is also mandatory.
- MPH: The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences or any other relevant science degree.
- M.A. in Philosophy: The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Ed: 4-year integrated BA.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed or B.Ed or any graduation degree with D.Ed with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade is needed.
- MPA in Theatre Arts: Any graduate candidate with an aptitude for Theatre can apply.
- MBA: The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Phil in English: A master’s degree in English with at least 55% marks is compulsory.
- Ph.D in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics: A master’s degree in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade is required.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released on the official website of University of Hyderabad around 1 week before the exam. The candidate should download the admit card and take its 2-3 printouts. This printout needs to be carried to the exam hall or the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The candidates must also carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card to the exam center. The admit card must be kept safe as it may be required at the time of admissions.
University of Hyderabad Admission Result 2022
The University of Hyderabad will declare the result of the entrance exam on its official website one week after the exam (tentatively). The candidates will be able to see the University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 result using their roll number and date of birth. After the declaration of result, a merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test. Kindly note that the result will be published only in online mode.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Counseling
The counseling of the shortlisted applicants will be done on the basis of their names in the merit list. The candidates will have to get their documents verified at the time of counseling. Eligibility and other criteria of the candidates will also be verified and after that, they will be allotted a seat. The details of the counseling process and its schedule will be intimated to the candidates via the official website.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here