IOCL Recruitment through GATE: The Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) will invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Engineers/Officers through GATE. The online applications for IOCL Recruitment through GATE will available most probably in January 2019.
Candidates who have completed their graduation in the disciplines of Civil, Chemical, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical, and Polymer Science & Engineering can apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE.
Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of GATE Scores only. Aspirants need to enter their GATE registration number while filling the online application of the IOCL Recruitment through GATE. Candidates can check the complete details regarding the recruitment process of IOCL Recruitment through GATE in this article below:
|Availability of GATE Application Form||1st Sep 2018|
|Last date for GATE 2018 Application form submission||21st Sep 2018 (1st Oct 2018 with late fee)|
|Release of Admit Card||4th January 2019|
|Release of Application form for IOCL Recruitment||January 2019|
|Last date for IOCL Application process||February 2019|
Candidates should satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria for IOCL Recruitment through GATE before applying. The eligibility criteria of IOCL Recruitment through GATE are as follows:
- Only Indian citizen can apply.
- The Upper Age Limit is 26 years (for general candidates).
- There is also upper age relaxation for the candidates from OBC (NCL) / ST/ SC/PWD category as per presidential directives.
- Candidates holding full-time B.Tech/B.E (4 year) degree or equivalent from AICTE/UGC recognized university/institution are eligible to apply.
- They need to pass the above qualifying examination with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD Category)
- Applicants appearing in the final year of their degree can also apply provided they need to submit their final mark sheet as per the specified time.
- Candidates should possess a valid GATE Scores.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE Application Form: How to apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the IOCL Recruitment Application Form through online mode only. To fill the form, candidates need to visit the official website of IOCL as per the scheduled date. The applications for the same will release probably in the month of January 2019.
No other mode will be entertained except Online. Candidates should keep ready their important documents before filling the application form for IOCL. Below, you can check the step by step instructions for the application process of IOCL Recruitment through GATE.
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Enter the unique GATE registration number as per mentioned in the Admit Card of GATE.
- After that, candidates need to fill the basic personal as well as Academic Qualification details.
- Enter the details very carefully without attempting any mistake.
- Candidates applying for IOCL Recruitment through GATE will need to pay a certain amount as necessary application fees for the successful application submission.
- On the successful submission of IOCL Recruitment application form, the system will generate a unique Application ID number.
- Keep this number safe for the further reference.
- Thereafter, applicants need to download the filled in application form and attach a passport size photograph the same as the one in GATE Form and signature at the given space.
- Keep the print out of the application form safe with you for future use.
- The shortlisting of candidates for IOCL Recruitment through GATE is based on GATE exam Scores. So, candidates need to qualify the GATE in the relevant discipline with the specified cutoff marks.
- The candidates who successfully qualify the GATE will be invited for the further group discussion / Personal Interview round as per the norms of the conducting authority.
- Candidates who qualify the GD/Interview round will be considered eligible for final selection of IOCL Recruitment process.
The IOCL will offer CTC (Cost to Company) about Rs.12 Lakhs per annum inclusive of PRP (performance related pay).
Applicants will have to accomplish a bond of Rs.3, 00,000/- (Rs.50000/- in case of candidates from SC / ST / OBC & PWD category) to serve the organization for at least period of 3- years from their joining date.
PSU Recruitment through GATE- Get Details Here