HAL Recruitment through GATE: The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) will release the application form for the recruitment of management and design trainee through GATE probably in the month of January 2019.
Applicants who are going to appear for GATE exam in EE, EC, ME, or CE are eligible to apply HAL Recruitment through GATE. The HAL will announce about 125 vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics engineering and Design trainee in Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics Engineering.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the HAL Recruitment through GATE as per the scheduled date. Aspirants can check the complete details on HAL Recruitment through GATE in this article below:
Key features of HAL Recruitment through GATE
- Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee or Design Trainee
- Total posts: 125 (Tentative, Actually no. of posts will be notified to you soon)
- Pay scale: Rs. 16,400-40,500/ (tentative)
HAL Recruitment through GATE Important Dates
|Applications for GATE will available from||1st September 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||21st Sep 2018 (1st Oct 2018 with late fee)|
|Availability of Admit Card for GATE||4th January 2019|
|HAL Recruitment Application Process will start from||January 2019|
|Last date for HAL Application submission||February 2019|
Only Indian nationals can apply.
The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 28 years as on February 2019. There will be age relaxation given to the candidates from the reserved category as mentioned below:
- For PwD category – 10 years (over the reservation for other categories)
- For SC/ST category – 5 years
- For OBC-NCL category – 3 years
- For Ex-servicemen category – As per the rules of Government of India
- For J&K Domicile category – 5 years
- Applicants must possess B.Tech or B.E Degree in the related stream with scoring a minimum of 65% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) from a recognized university/ institute.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of examination may also apply. However, they need to satisfy the given criteria during of the interview and produce proof of the same.
- Applicants should possess a valid GATE Scores.
HAL Recruitment through GATE Application Form: How to apply?
The Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application for HAL Recruitment through GATE from January onwards (tentatively). To apply online candidates can follow the below steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited to access the application form.
- Select the ‘Click Here to Apply’ to fill the form.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here you need to select the post in which you are interested to apply for namely i.e. Management Trainee (Civil), Management Trainee (Electrical), and Design Trainee.
- Enter all the required info as asked in the application form very carefully. They need to provide GATE 2018 Registration Number, Name and Email ID to begin with.
- Enter all the other important details as mentioned in the form correctly.
- Thereafter, they need to upload the scanned copy of the latest photograph and signature in the given space as per the specifications.
- After filling all the details, click on submit button to complete the submission of application form.
- Candidates should download the duly filled form and take a print out of the same.
The PSU organizations will shortlist the candidates for HAL Recruitment through GATE on the basis of their GATE Score. Shortlisted candidates will further need to appear in the personal interview round organized by the HAL. The call letter of interview and GD will be sent to all qualified candidates after the announcement of GATE Result. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of GATE scores, interview marks and the medical fitness as per the company policy.
Get More Details Here About Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Recruitment through GATE