HPCL Recruitment through GATE: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) recruits candidates for officer post every year and candidates can apply for the same from January month. Interested and eligible will have to apply and make payment of application fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking. Candidates having genuine GATE score can only proceed for participating in further recruitment procedure.
Browse the post in order to collect all related information of HPCL recruitment through GATE including its application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates etc.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE Important Dates
|Sl.No.||Events of the Exam||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of HPCL application form availability||January 2019|
|2.||Deadline for submission of the form||February 2019|
|3.||Exam date of GATE||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|4.||Date of announcement of GATE result||16th March 2019|
Please explore the minimum eligibility requirements in order to participate in HPCL recruitment through GATE:
- Only Indians are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to pass full time four years duration Graduation degree in engineering/technology.
- Candidates of General and OBC (NCL) category are required to obtain minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree.
- If you belong to SC/ST/PwD category then you need to obtain minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Final year candidates may proceed to apply but in this case they need to submit the mark sheet latest by 31st August 2019.
- In order to apply for HPCL recruitment through GATE candidates should be born on or after June 30, 1994. The upper age limit of candidates would be maximum 25 years as on June 20, 2019.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST- 5 years;
- OBC-NCL- 3 years;
- PwD (UR)- 10 years;
- PwD (OBC-NCL)- 13 years;
- PwD (SC/ST)- 15 years;
- Ex-servicemen & commissioned officers (including SSCOs/ECOs)- 5 years;
- In case you were domiciled in J & K state during January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989 then you can avail relaxation up to 5 years.
- If you have employed in Semi-Government/Government/State Government departments/Public Sector Undertakings then you’ll have to produce “No Objection” certificate in the requisite format.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE Application Form
Candidates need to go through the instructions mentioned below in order to apply for HPCL recruitment through GATE:
- First of all, you need to complete the registration formalities for GATE.
- Now go to the official website of HPCL and apply by using GATE registration number. The application process will start most probably in the month of January 2019.
- Once you submit the form, you’ll get a 12-digit application number.
Here are the important highlights of selection procedure:
- The authority will first release category-wise discipline wise merit list according to GATE 2017 score.
- Thereafter, the authority conducts Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI) process.
- Candidates should be medically fit according to the norms specified by the company.
Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Recruitment through GATE- Click Here