GAIL Recruitment through GATE: The GAIL India Ltd will invite online applications for the recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, and Business Information System (BIS) through GATE scores.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form for GAIL Recruitment through GATE as per the scheduled date. While filling the application form, candidates need to enter their GATE Registration number as given on their Admit Card. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding GAIL Recruitment through GATE in this article below:
Important points Regarding GATE Recruitment Through GATE
- Organization Name: GAIL (India) Limited
- Name of the post: Executive Trainees from various disciplines of Engineering including Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Business Information Systems (BIS)
- Total Posts: 73 (Tentative)
- Salary: Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- (Tentative)
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE Important dates
Please check out below the dates regarding GAIL recruitment through GATE notification. We’ll keep updating this table according to the announcement of its official updates. Stay connected for more updates.
|GATE online application form will available from||1st September 2018|
|Deadline to submit GATE application form||21st September 2018|
|Date of availability of GATE admit card||4th January 2018|
|Admit card will available from||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|GAIL Recruitment application will release from||January 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form||February 2019|
Candidates need to satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment process. The important eligibility criteria of GAIL Recruitment through GATE are as follows:
Candidates should be the citizen of India
The age limit for various categories as listed below:
- Upper Age Limit for General applicants: 28 years
- Relaxation in Upper Age for SC/ST category: 5 years
- Upper Age relaxation for OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- Relaxation in Upper Age for PWD (General) -10 years
- Maximum Age limit for PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Upper Age relaxation for PWD-OBC (NCL) – 13 years
- Aspirants should possess a full-time B.Tech/B.E degree or equivalent in a relevant stream with the minimum of 65% (60% for SC/ST/PWD Category) from an AICTE/UGC recognized university or institution.
- Candidates appearing in the last year of their degree can also apply provided they need to submit their final mark sheet by the specified date.
- Applicants should hold a valid GATE scorecard.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE Application form: How to apply?
Candidates have to apply for GATE first and obtain their respective admit card. Once they receive their admit card, they will find GATE registration number mentioned over there. Further, they need to access the official website of GAIL i.e. http://www.gailonline.com/final_site/index.html and apply through the same registration number. We’ll also update the direct link to the application in this post.
- Go to the official website of GAIL.
- Enter the GATE Registration Number.
- Before filling the form, candidates must ensure their eligibility whether they satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria or not.
- Enter the basic information, academic qualification and all the other important information as asked in the application form.
- After filling the details submit the duly filled in form.
- Once you’ve submitted the form successfully, a unique Application ID will be generated. Keep this number safe for further reference.
- Applicants should download their application form and attach a passport size photo and sign at the given place.
- Keep the printout of the application form safe with you for future purposes.
A candidate is allowed to apply for only one post/discipline. If you are applying for more than one post then it will be considered invalid. Candidates are not required to pay any additional fee while applying through GAIL official website.
GAIL recruitment disciplines and GATE Paper Codes
|GAIL Discipline||Branches/ Disciplines of Engineering to be considered equivalent to GAIL Discipline||Corresponding GATE Paper to be qualified by the candidate||Corresponding GATE Paper Code|
2. Production & Industrial
3. Mechanical & Automobile
3. Chemical Technology
4. Petrochemical Technology
2. Electrical & Electronics
|Instrumentation||1. Instrumentation & Control|
3. Electronics & Instrumentation
4. Electrical & Instrumentation
5. Electrical & Electronics
|Business Information Systems||1. Information Technology|
2. Computer Science
3. Master of Computer Application (MCA)
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
The final selection process of GAIL recruitment through GATE will involve the following stages
|Stages of Selection Procedure||Important parameters|
|Shortlisting of candidates||Through GATE marks|
|Pre-selection process||On the basis of Personal Interviews (PI) and Group Discussion (GD)|
|Final Selection||Medical Fitness of applicants as per company norms|
List of documents required while GAIL selection through GATE
Candidates, who are shortlisted for the Group Discussion and/or interview, they will be required to produce following documents (original & one set of self-attested photocopy):
- GATE exam admit card (original);
- GATE official score card;
- Online application form (Printout);
- Documents in support of Date of Birth;
- All Certificates/Testimonials showing the educational qualification acquired by candidates (all semester/year wise mark sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates from matriculation onwards);
- Experience certificates/related documents;
- Candidates can avail the advantage of reservation/concessions under PwD category only if they are suffering through not less than 40% of relevant disability. In support of their claim, they have to submit a disability certificate according to the format suggested by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment vide notification no. G.S.R. 2 (E) dated 30.12.2009;
- Candidates, who belong to SC/ST category, are required to submit the relevant certificate as issued by the competent authority;
- Candidates of OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category have to submit the latest caste certificate in the prescribed format;
- Ex-servicemen proof if you belong to Ex-servicemen category;
- If any candidate is employed in State/Central Government Department, Central/State PSUs or Semi Government organization then he/she has to submit the NOC/forwarding letter from the employer;
Please make a note that if you fail to submit the above-said documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview then your candidature would be cancelled at the same time.
CLICK HERE for more information about Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Recruitment through GATE- PSU Jobs Update