MDL Recruitment through GATE: The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) will invite the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of executive trainees through GATE. Candidates from engineering and mechanical disciplines can apply for the said post.
The online application form for MDL Recruitment through GATE will available from January 2019. Mazagoan Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is a leading shipbuilding company in India which engages in building warships and submarines for Indian Navy.
Aspirants, who are eligible for this post, need to fill the MDL recruitment through GATE application form as per the scheduled date. While filling the application form, candidates have to provide their GATE Registration Number in the application form. In addition, candidates should pay an application fee at the nearest SBI branch using the bank challan before filling the application form. Interested and eligible candidates can check complete details regarding MDL Recruitment through GATE from this article below:
Important points of MDL Recruitment through GATE
- Organization name: Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- Post name: Executive Trainees
- Disciplines offered: Mechanical & Electrical
- Total posts: 8
- Salary amount: Rs.16,400- Rs.40,500
MDL Recruitment through GATE Important dates
|Availability of GATE application form will start from||1st September 2018|
|Last date for the submission of GATE application form||21st September 2018 (1st October with late fee)|
|Release of GATE admit card||4th January 2019|
|Date of GATE exam||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|Application form for MDL Recruitment through GATE will release from||January 2019|
|Last date for fee payment and submission of MDL application form||February 2019|
Candidates should fulfill the required eligibility conditions before applying for the MDL Recruitment process. The important eligibility criteria of MDL recruitment through GATE are as follows:
- Indian nationals can apply.
- Upper age limit for General category: 28 years
- Upper age limit for candidates from OBC- NCL category: 31 years
- For SC/ST candidates upper age limit: 33 years
- For Ex- servicemen the maximum age limit is relaxed to the amount of a number of years served in Military service.
- Applicants must have possessed a full-time degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical with obtaining no less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the post. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of qualifying degree with first class or minimum 60% marks or equivalent as per the prescribed schedule.
- Applicants should possess a valid GATE scores card.
MDL Recruitment through GATE Application Form: How to apply?
The company will release the application form for MDL Recruitment through GATE 2018 most probably in the month of January 2019. The applications will available in online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit their application form online only via visiting the official website of MDL. No other mode will be entertained for application submission by the organization. Applicants should keep ready with their documents before starting the application process. To apply MDL Recruitment through GATE 2018 candidates will need to enter GATE registration number which is mentioned in the admit card of GATE. Check the below steps to know how to apply for MDL Recruitment through GATE with ease.
- Visit the official website of MDL to fill the application form.
- Provide the registration Number of GATE as mentioned in GATE Admit card.
- Make the payment of the required amount of application fees for the successful completion of MDL Recruitment through GATE application submission.
- Payment can be done through offline mode by state bank of India challan.
- Applicants can download the challan, and fill all three parts of the challan and pay the applicable fees. The bank will keep its copy of the challan after the fee payment.
- Keep the challan copy safe with you as the details are required to enter in the form.
- Now, choose the respective discipline for the above-listed posts before starting the application filling up process.
- Candidates will have to enter particulars of personal information, and education qualification along with all the required details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photo and signature and other documents in the given format.
- Moreover, applicants should provide their earlier work experience details as well as application fees challan details.
- After that, submit the application form.
- Once you have submitted the application form successfully, a unique application number will be sent to you by the authority. Keep this number safe for future use.
- Applicants will need to print their application form by mentioning their registration number on or before the closing date of application submission.
- Candidates should note that the details in the application form cannot be changed after the last date of application.
Candidates need to pay Rs 300/- plus Rs.40/- (Bank Charges) i.e. Rs.340/- as necessary application Fees (Only for candidates from general/OBC category. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories). They can pay the fee in offline mode using State Bank of India Challan Facility.
After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates should send the print out of the application form along with a copy of State Bank of India Bank Challan. Candidates should write the “Advertisement Ref. No and Post Applied For” on the envelope.
Send the Application Form and Bank Challan via speed post or courier at the below-mentioned address before the due date
Chief Manager (HR-CR)
Executives Recruitment Section,
2nd floor, Mazdock House
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road,
The selection process will involve the following stages:
- GATE Exam
Applicants are needed to appear for GATE and qualify the examination with valid Scores. Applicants who successfully qualify the exam with required GATE Cut off will be invited further for the next round i.e. a personal interview organized by the MDL.
- Interview Round
After the announcement of result, the shortlisted candidates will be issued interview call letters. The applicants who qualify the personal interview will be considered eligible for final selection of MDL Recruitment through GATE.
- Final selection
The final selection of candidates for the recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE marks and personal interview marks.
CLICK for details about Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Recruitment through GATE – PSU Jobs Update