NHAI Recruitment 2019 through GATE Score: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application from the eligible applicants who want to participate in the NHAI Recruitment process GATE. The authority will update the application form for the posts for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE score in the month of April 2018. The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) recruits the eligible candidates for the various posts such as Manager and Assistant Manager for the IT and technical purposes. Those engineering graduates, who have completed their degree in the disciplines of Computer Science and Civil Engineering, will be eligible to apply for the exam. The authority will consider the GATE Scores of previous three years viz., 2017, 2018, 2019.
Besides the online notification, the ‘National Highway Authority of India’ (NHAI) will publish a separate detailed notification in April/May employment news, leading newspaper and its website where candidates can read all the details about the recruitment such as the number of posts, eligibility criteria, reservation, age relaxation and other guidelines etc. for inviting applications.
NHAI Recruitment Application Forms 2019 will be released in the offline mode. Candidates need to send the duly filled application form to the NHAI office before the last date of the submission. Check the detailed information regarding the NHAI Recruitment through GATE below on this page.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates assigned (tentative)|
|1.||Release date of GATE application form||1st September 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit GATE application form||21st September 2018|
|3.||Date for GATE Admit Card downloading||January 2019|
|4.||GATE exam commencement date||February 2019|
|5.||Availability of application form for NHAI Recruitment||April/May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
- All Indian nationals will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech./B.E degree in Civil Engineering/information technology from a recognized
- Candidates must not have crossed the maximum age limit.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category will be given the relaxation in the upper age.
The Qualifying Discipline in BE/B.Tech and the subject of GATE question paper have been mentioned below for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE Scores:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Qualifying Discipline in BE/B.Tech||GATE (Subjects)|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Technical)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|2.||Deputy Manager (IT)||Computer Science/ Information Technology||CS|
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE Score?
- The application form for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE Score will be released in the month of April/May 2019.
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of NHAI and fill in all the details as asked.
- Applicants need to affix the self-attested passport size photo in the application form in the given column.
- Moreover, the application form will be required to be attached with the essential documents along with the GATE Scorecard of any of the previous three years.
- In the last, the applicants will have to send the enveloped application form on the address given below which is-
“National Highways Authority of India,
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka
New Delhi – 110 075”
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE scores which they have attained in any of the GATE exams in any of the previous three years.
- After the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the score they have attained in the GATE, they will have to take part in the personal interview.
- Thereafter, candidates will be selected for the post after the interview finds a candidate suitable for the post.
Details about PSU Recruitment through GATE 2019- PSU Jobs Update