National Career Service or NCS is basically a job portal managed by the ministry of labour & employment, Government of India. Through this portal, the job seekers can find various job opportunities in both private and government sector. NCS is a perfect platform which connects employers to the job aspirants. In order to take part in the NCS Recruitment 2020, the candidates first need to register on the National Career service portal.
The candidates should know that NCS is different from government employment exchange. In case you are already registered in the employment exchange, you need to register separately for the National Career Service (NCS). There is no minimum qualification for the registration of NCS. Aspiring candidates can check complete details regarding the NCS Recruitment 2022 from this article.
Main Highlights of NCS Recruitment
Here are some important highlights of NCS Recruitment in the year 2022 that the aspiring candidates must know.
- NCS provides information about various job openings. Although it involves in providing job oriented training it doesn’t provide direct recruitments.
- The minimum age of a candidate should be at least 14 years in order to register.
- For all the queries regarding the NCS services, the candidates may contact the authorities via official toll-free number 1800-425-1514 (Timing: Tuesday to Sunday: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- National Career Service Mobile App is also available for download through the Google Play store. Candidates may also use this app for registration and finding jobs.
- In addition to providing job opportunities, NCS also provides guidance to job seekers through individual and group counselling.
Facilities offered by National career service
Apart from being a basic job portal, NCS has many more service to offers which a job seeker can avail.
- Job Search: All the registered candidates can look for an appropriate job as per their skill sets through the NCS portal.
- Local Help: This service allows employers to find local help like electrician, plumber, Nurse, Teacher, etc. near them. So, if you have proper skill sets then there is ample opportunity for NCS recruitment 2020 through the local help service.
- Counselling Service: NCS also offers the service of various type of counseling like career counselling, personality development etc.
- Skill Provider: To hone your skills, you may find various skill providers near you through the NCS portal.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement for NCS Registration
The basic requirements and eligibility criteria for NCS registration 2022 are as follows:
- Age Limit: Minimum 14 years
- Qualification: There is no minimum educational qualification required for NCS registration
- ID proof: The applicant should have one photo Identity proof such as Aadhar Card number, PAN Card Number, Driving License, NREGA card number, Password, Voter ID Card Number, etc.
How to Register?
Given below is the step by step procedure by which the candidates can register for NCS Recruitment 2022.
- To start the registration, the candidates have to visit the NCS portal i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- On the home page, the aspirants need to sign up as a new user.
- Then, candidates have to register as a “Job seeker” and provide some of their basic details like Name, date of birth, etc.
- After that, the applicants have to fill their highest educational qualification details.
- Next, choose “Unique Identification Type” provide the number of Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License etc.
- Additionally, the candidates also need to enter their job preference and key skills.
- After successful registration, the aspirants will get an OTP on the registered phone number.
- Then, the candidates are required to enter the OTP to validate the registration.
- Post registration, the candidates should keep their NCS ID and Password safe for future logins.
NCS Registration Flowchart-Check HereNCS Registration Flowchart
- The candidates may also visit nearest Model Career Center or common service center in order to register.
- Apart from model career center/ common service center, the candidates may also register by giving a call to NCS on it’s dedicate helpline number.
- The NCS registration service is absolutely free of cost for the job seekers.
How to Search Jobs on NCS portal?
Once you are registered on NCS Portal, you can look for the NCS Jobs 2022 easily by following the steps below:
- Login to the portal by entering your NCS ID and password.
- Open the search drop-down menu by clicking on the search icon and select “Find Jobs”.
- Provide the search criteria for a job like Skill, experience, sector, locator etc.
- Click “Go” after filling all the necessary fields.
- Now, all the available jobs will appear on your screen.
- Select the job for which you want to apply.
- Click on the “Apply” button that will appear near the job title.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. 1: Can I apply for NCS Recruitment without an ID Proof?
Answer: No, for registration on the NCS portal, it is mandatory for an aspirant to have a valid Identity proof.
Ques. 2: Will I get calls from employers for NCS Recruitment 2022?
Answer: No, you will only get a notification through email and SMS about events such as job posting, interview, job fair, etc. If an employer selects your application then you will get a notification about the interview.
Ques. 3: Can I update my CV after registration?
Answer: Yes, you should keep updating your CV regularly for a better chance of selection.
Ques. 4: Do I have to pay the application fee to post my CV?
Answer: No, NCS is absolutely free for job seekers.
Ques. 5: Do NCS provide certification course for recruitment?
Answer: NCS do provide many certificate courses through its partner organization to help candidates develop their skills.
Ques. 6: Will I have to pay anything to NCS for recruitment?
Answer: No, actually, NCS doesn’t provide recruitment directly, it just facilities employers and job seekers to connect with each other. NCS services are free of cost.
Ques. 7: Do NCS conduct any test?
Answer: To help the employers select the candidates, NCS offers the psychometric test on its official portal