RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board, Government of India is going to publish the notification to recruit the candidates for the various posts at Bilaspur zone. Applicants who want to get a govt job in RRB Bilaspur can fill the application form.
The employment notification is also being announced on the official website as well as Rojgar Samachar (Employment News). Aspirants who are eligible for the specified posts should submit RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018-19 application forms as per the schedule date. For more details regarding RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019-20 such as its selection procedure, application form, Admit card, result etc go through the article given below.
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 Application form: How to apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the Notification thoroughly and carefully and fill up the application form as per the prescribed instructions. However, the following steps will also help to fill up the RRB Bilaspur application form.
- Open the official website link of RRB Bilaspur i.e. http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Now, provide the category No. and Name of the post in which you are applying for.
- Fill the important details like your name, category, Date of birth, Parent’s name, academic or technical qualification, address etc.
- Candidates have to affix your photograph, Left Thumb Impression (LTI), put signature in the specified space as per the specifications.
- Incomplete and illegible applications will result in rejection of applications.
- Send the duly filled in application form through ordinary post or dropped in the particular box given at RRB Bilaspur office. Candidates should note that, applications sent through registered post, speed post, courier will not be acknowledged.
Application fee for different categories
- Candidates from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- For the vacancies having pay scale less than Rs.4500/- application fee is Rs.40/-.
- For the vacancies having pay scale equal or more than Rs.4500/- application fee is Rs.60/-
- The payment of said fee can be done through IPO or Demand Draft.
- Cash payment and money order will not be accepted.
Interested candidates should satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The eligibility criteria may vary for different posts. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria of RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018-19 please refer to the official notification.
The RRB Bilaspur will send the call letter/admit card to the eligible candidates under UPC for the examination. Candidates can download their call letter before two weeks from the date of exam through official website. They need to bring the valid copy of admit card while appearing in the examination center at the day of the exam.
At first, candidates need to appear in the entrance exam. Those who qualify in the preliminary entrance test are further invited for the main written exam. After that a merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in main exam. For some posts, there is no interview round after the written examination. For several particular categories the board will conduct a viva after successful completion of the written test whereas for a few categories there is a skill test such as typing test or stenography test.
The successful qualified candidates will called for counseling process and verification of original documents. Before joining the post, candidates also have to pass prescribed medical test organized by the Railways board.
The candidate can check result on the RRB Bilaspur online through visiting the official site. To check the result candidates need to provide their details like registration number/roll number and date of birth. Keep the copy of result card for future reference.