Railway Recruitment 2022: India’s Railway Ministry has particular Railway Recruitment Board divided into 21 different zones which recruit the qualified candidates for the various post in the railway department. The Indian railway (zone-wise) issues the official notification every year for numerous kinds of technical and non-technical vacancies which candidates can apply for. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts can apply through the online or offline application form.
Here, candidates can find out the essential information about the various ongoing and upcoming vacancies in the Indian railway department. The details will include the information about the name of the posts, application form, eligibility criteria, and the selection procedure for Railway Recruitment
There are total 21 zones under the Indian railway department which conduct the separate recruitment process for the vacancies in their zone. The names for the railway zones are as given under:
- Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal
- Railway Recruitment Board Chennai
- Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata
- Railway Recruitment Board Patna
- Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram
- Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer
- Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneshwar
- Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur
- Railway Recruitment Board Malda
- Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi
- Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur
- Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati
- Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai
- Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad
- Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore
- Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh
- Railway Recruitment Board Jammu
- Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur
- Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri
RAILWAY Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the applicants to fulfill the eligibility criteria decided by the RAILWAY Recruitment board. The details about the RAILWAY recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria have been explained in the following points:
- Applicants need to be the citizen of India.
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 years and 40 years as per the posts.
- The applicants must have completed the educational qualifications according to the posts.
- The educational qualification can be 8th standard to graduation and the additional diploma may require such as ITI, BE or B.Tech.
- Applicants will be eligible to apply for the posts notified by the Railway Recruitment Boards irrespective of the zone.
RAILWAY Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Candidates will have to apply through the application form which will be published online and offline.
- The application form will be required to be filled and submitted with the correct information asked in the application form.
- The details will include the information such as the name of the applicant, educational qualification and the category, age and other job preferences for the recruitment etc.
- There may be an application as well which every applicant need to pay either through the online mode or offline mode. The online mode will be the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The offline mode will be through the bank challan or demand draft.
- The duly filled Railway recruitment application form needs to be filled and submitted online or offline to the said address of the RRB zone.
- Railway Recruitment board will select the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the qualifying test.
- The test will have questions from the general awareness, quantitative aptitude, mental ability and reasoning and English
- The provision of the negative marking in the test will be the discretion of the recruitment board.
- Every applicant needs to qualify the test to reach to next level of the recruitment process such as an interview or physical test if require.
- After the commencement of the examination, candidates will be appointed to the post they have applied for. The initial appointment of the candidates will be on the probationary basis and later on, they will be given the permanent
RAILWAY Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card is the crucial part of the railway recruitment process and it is issued by the Railway recruitment board after candidates submit the application form.
- The admit card gives candidates information about the date and venue of the exam.
- It also has the information about the timing and duration of the question paper.
- Candidates will be dispatched the admit card by post or they can download the admit card through the official website of the railway recruitment board.
RAILWAY Recruitment 2022 Result
- After the commencement of the qualifying test, the board will release the RAILWAY recruitment Result 2022 on the official website.
- After the result is announced, candidates can see the result of the test by making the proper input of their roll number and the registration number and date of birth.