Science Entrance Exams 2023: Science is the subject which most of the candidates are desired to pursue at the secondary and senior secondary level to make their career in science-oriented fields. In order to meet the purpose, candidates seek for the Science Entrance Exams so that they can pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate level courses. After qualifying the entrance test, they will be able to take admission in the various institutes/universities to pursue science-based programmers such as engineering programmes, medical courses, agriculture, space science, biotechnology and many others etc. After pursuing the course in the desired field, candidates can make their career in the same field.
Here, in the post, some of the most popular undergraduate and postgraduate courses have been given which candidates can pursue after the secondary, senior secondary or graduation. Candidates can choose the course in keeping with their interests and career ambitions.
Where can candidates apply?
- Joint Entrance Exam Main
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS MBBS)
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER MBBS)
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- RIE CEE
- HBNI CAT
How to apply for Science Entrance Exam 2023?
Candidates will be required to apply for the Science Entrance Exams 2023 through the application forms. Candidates can fill and submit the application form through the application form.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the respective institutes.
- There are institutes which release the application form through the offline mode and candidates will have to submit the application form through the offline mode.
- All the information need to be filled by the candidates in the application form along with the payment of the application fee.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Opportunities after completing the course
There are various opportunities after completing the science-based courses in various organizations. Candidates, after pursuing MBBS, BAMS or BDS, can serve the society as a doctor. Candidates can be scientist, programmer, web developer, or can work in the space agency as a space scientist. Candidates can be an agriculturist or can make his career in bio technology biological innovations for society. Before choosing the career path, candidates need to be sure of the career whether they are passionate of that or not.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here