Candidates who have qualified the JEXPO entrance exam as per the merit list need to attend the JEXPO counselling that will begin from 2nd week of August 2022. To participate in the counselling procedure, they first need to register themselves for the same on the official website. To login into the counselling portal, candidates must click on the “student login” section and login using their “enrollment no.” and “Password”.
Qualified students then need to fill the choice of courses and college and lock the same. The entire JEXPO Counselling will undergo multiple rounds. Students who have qualified the exam but failed to register for the counselling will not be permitted to appear in the counselling. Candidates are suggested to keep a list of preferred colleges and courses in advance so that it will be convenient for them to lock the choices when the counselling begins.
Table of Contents
Important Dates for JEXPO Counselling
Candidates can go through the tentative schedule of the JEXPO Counselling as provided below-
|Registration and Choice Filling Begins||2nd week of August 2022|
|1st Phase Allotment Result||To be updated|
|1st Phase Admission/Provisional Seat Booking Begins||To be updated|
|2nd Phase Allotment Result||To be updated|
|2nd Phase Admission/Provisional Seat Booking Begins||To be updated|
|3rd Phase Allotment Result||To be updated|
|Last Date of Admission in 3rd Phase||To be updated|
Note: The confirmed schedule will be provided here as soon as it is notified by the authority.
- The JEXPO Counselling will most probably commence from 2nd week of August 2022.
- It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to register for the counselling to participate in it and get admission.
- The counselling will be organized in online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the preferred choice of colleges and courses only through the online mode and must remember to lock their choices.
- The JEXPO counselling will go through multiple rounds/phases, if a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, he/she should wait for the next phase of the counselling.
- If at any stage it is found that a candidate is ineligible for the counselling then, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- On successful allotment of the seat, candidates will be provided a provisional allotment letter cum money receipt.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat can participate in auto-up-gradation of the allotted seat or can accept the allotted seat for admission.
- They’ll have to take a printout of the provisional allotment letter cum money receipt and will have to report to the concerned reporting centre with provisional seat booking fee of Rs 2000/- in cash.
- In the last phase, candidates will be instructed to report to the college allotted to them in the counselling to complete admission related formalities.
- If a student fails to physically report to the concerned college, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Note: A candidate will have to report to the allotted institute with final booking fee of Rs. 500/- in cash to confirm his/her admission. The admission fee has to be paid separately at the time of admission. Admission will be granted only after the documents have been verified.
How to Register for Counselling?
Here is the process on how to register for the JEXPO Counselling –
- Visit the official website i.e. https://jexpo.webscte.co.in/.
- Enter your “Enrollment Number”, and “Index Number”. Click on the “proceed” button.
- You’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “submit” button to proceed further.
- You can edit your personal details if needed.
- Now enter a “Password” as per your choice and click on the “Update” button. Now click on the “proceed” button to move ahead.
- The registration process is done. Now you can use these details to login to fill the choices as per your convenience.
|JEXPO Application Form||JEXPO/VOCLET Syllabus|
|JEXPO Exam Pattern||Best Books for JEXPO|
|JEXPO Eligibility Criteria||JEXPO Admit Card|
|JEXPO Result||JEXPO Counselling|
|JEXPO Official Website||JEXPO/VOCLET 2022|
Documents Required for Verification
Candidates need to bring the original documents (wherever applicable) as well as the photocopy of the same for the verification and submission at the time of admission-
- Admit Card of Madhyamik (Class 10th) or equivalent examination as age proof.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik (class 10th) or equivalent examination.
- JEXPO Admit Card.
- Reservation certificates as applicable (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW, Ex-Serviceman etc.).
- Two copies of Print-out of the Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt taken from the counseling web portal after the declaration of counseling result.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here