JEXPO application form has been released in online mode. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is the concerned authority for releasing JEXPO application. It is compulsory to apply for JEXPO for claiming admission into 1st-year diploma courses in Engineering, Technology and Architecture in the polytechnic colleges of West Bengal. Before proceeding for the application form, aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the authority and confirm whether they meet the criteria or not.
Candidates are recommended to apply for the JEXPO 2023 examination early to avoid the last-minute hassle. Candidates should fill the form very carefully as post the submission of the form, no change request in the particulars will be entertained by the authority.
Latest- JEXPO application form re-opens from 3rd May 2023.
Table of Contents
Instructions to Apply for JEXPO
Candidates who want to enroll in the first year diploma courses in Engineering/Technology/Architecture in West Bengal should go through the important instruction given below on how to apply for JEXPO–
- Candidates can start the procedure of filling the application form most probably from the 1st week of May 2022.
- The application form will be released in online mode at the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) https://webscte.co.in/.
- Applicants must make sure that they fit the eligibility requirements as specified by the exam conducting body.
- JEXPO application form should be filled very carefully. In case, a candidate by mistakenly enters incorrect information in the form then he/she won’t be allowed to edit the details after the form has been submitted successfully.
- Candidates should pay the required application fee on time. The applications received without the required fee will be rejected.
- After submitting the form, the printout copy of the application form should be taken and preserved for future use.
To submit the JEXPO application form, it is compulsory for the candidates to pay the application fee for the same. Here is the amount of application fee (Non-Refundable) required for the exam-
For General candidates: Rs. 450/-
For valid Kanyashree enrolees: Rs.225/-
How to Fill the Application Form?
Check below the procedure to apply online for JEXPO. An applicant should ensure that he/she satisfies the requirements relating to Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, etc. before filling up the application form.
- Go to the official website.
- Register yourself for the exam by providing “Name”, “Phone number”, and “Password”.
- The registration details will be sent to the Phone number registered.
- Login into the website to fill the rest part of your JEXPO application form.
- Enter your details such as- Gender, Religion, Kanyashree Enrollee Enrollment No. (if applicable), Educational Details, Choice of Exam zone, Permanent Address etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature in the relevant column.
- After filling the details, cross-check the application form one more time and proceed towards the fee payment.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the form.
- Keep a printout of the form for further reference.
Note: Council is not liable for refusal of admission to a candidate by the Institutes from taking final admission even after getting allotment for wrong submission of information by the candidate. If any difference of information furnished by the candidate in the Online Application Form, and that furnished by the candidate at the time of counseling or thereafter is detected, it shall be treated as a case of furnishing false information on the part of the candidate and will result in cancellation of candidature. It is to be noted that detection of anomaly in respect of admission eligibility criteria at any stage (admission or registration or even afterwards) shall automatically cancel the candidature and no claim shall be entertained by the Council.
The documentary evidence(s) in support of eligibility (citizenship, domicile, educational qualification, age etc.) and/or claims for reserved seats [i.e. Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Physically Challenged (Handicapped) or OBC-A or OBC-B etc., as applicable] need(s) to be produced by the successful candidates at the time of counselling / admission / registration.
To know the eligibility criteria, candidates can take reference from the information provided below-
Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit: An applicant must not have been born after 1st July 2007.
Educational Qualification: A candidate should have passed class 10th with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics and have secured at least 35% aggregate marks (without rounding up) from a recognized board.
|JEXPO Application Form||JEXPO/VOCLET Syllabus|
|JEXPO Exam Pattern||Best Books for JEXPO|
|JEXPO Eligibility Criteria||JEXPO Admit Card|
|JEXPO Result||JEXPO Counselling|
|JEXPO Official Website||JEXPO/VOCLET 2023|