NATA 2017 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a well-known national level architecture exam conducting for admission to B.Arch programme available at various institutions or colleges across the country. Candidates can apply for this exam from 4th January, 2017 onward and exam is conducting on 16th April, 2017 (Single Day). The article is detailing here complete information associated to this test.
NATA 2017 Application form correction window is now live. Make Correction Here
Check here the minimum required eligibility criteria to apply for NATA 2017:
- Candidates should have cleared SSC or class 10th or its equivalent test from a recognized board.
- Candidates those are looking for admission to B.Arch course they need to qualify an aptitude test in Architecture and obtain 50% marks in class 12th or its equivalent exam with Mathematics.
NATA 2017 Information Brochure: Get Here
|Events of the test||Respective Important Dates|
|Registration process is going to start from||4th January, 2017|
|Deadline for registration process|
|Uploading of images in online application form|
|Candidates can take printout of the application form||28th February, 2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Correction window will be open from||20th February, 2017 (10.30 AM)|
|Correction window will be closed||24th February, 2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Admit card available||26th March, 2017 (10.30 AM)|
|Exam date & time||16 April, 2017 (11 AM to 2 PM)|
|Result will be announced||10th June, 2017|
NATA 2017 Registration Procedure: Check Here
Online registration process will start from 4th January, 2017 from its official website and candidates need to follow below specified steps in order to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website and fill up the application form in the prescribed format.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges)
- Mode of payment: One can pay the registration fee through Net banking/credit card/ICICI Issure nak challan.
- Candidates need to choose an exam center and region as per their convenience.
Check out here important details related to NATA 2017 exam pattern furnished below:
- The exam will contain two major parts, the first exam is paper-based Drawing test and another one is computer based Aesthetic sensitivity.
- There will be no negative marking applicable in the exam.
- Candidates will have two hours of time for Drawing test paper and it will contain three questions.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity test will contain total 40 multiple choice questions.
Check NATA Syllabus: Click Here
Get Your Admit Card: Click Here
Result will be available at the official website of NATA. Candidates can check their score card on the fourth working days after completion of the examination process.