NATA Admit Card 2023: The admit card for NATA exam will be released by National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture programme. Council of Architecture, New Delhi is the authority responsible to conduct this exam. Candidates who have registered for the exam successfully can obtain its admit card from its official website within a week from registration.
NATA admit card will be obtainable in online mode only. Candidates must carefully look out the particulars of admit card such as roll number, exam timing, exam centre etc.
Process to Download NATA Admit Card
Steps, by following which candidates can download their admit card, are provided below:
- Candidates should necessarily visit the official website of NATA i.e. https://www.nata.in/.
- Post visiting the official web portal, candidates need to search the tab for admit card and click that link.
- Thereafter, candidates need to fill up information such as registration number and date of birth.
- Post filling these details, candidates may download their admit card.
- Finally, take a printout of the admit card and bring it during the examination.
What to Bring at Examination Centre
Candidates need to bring the following listed documents while coming to the NATA examination centre:
- One of your identification documents as specified on the appointment voucher or admit card;
- The appointment voucher will be received by candidates during registration. It will contain information such as exam date, time and exam centre.
- The voucher will also contain candidate ID and appointment number with exam key;
- Three or four number of sharpened soft-lead (2B & HB) pencils and a good eraser. Mechanical pencils won’t be allowed.
- Crayons, pastels, Water/Poster colours with suitable instruments including dish, brushes etc.
- Blue ink ballpoint pen/Blue ink pen;
- Geometry instrument box;