NATA Application Form is now available through online mode. NATA is one of the most prestigious entrance exam conducted to offer admissions to a large number of architecture courses throughout India. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form for NATA from March 2023. NATA application form 2023 should be filled very carefully as the correction window will not be provided by the authorities.
Candidates can check complete details about NATA Application form through this article.
How to apply for NATA?
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- There will be guidelines to fill the application form on the home page of the official website. Candidates should read all of them carefully before filling the application form.
- Then click on “Register Now” button and fill all the necessary details and click on “sign up” after entering the captcha.
- Now, a pop up screen will appear that shows the message “You have successfully signed up”.
- Enter login id and password to access the application form.
- Fill all the required personal, educational and contact details.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph along with the signature in a prescribed format.
- Verify the details entered by clicking on “Preview application” button.
- Finally, take print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe till the admission procedure get completed
- No correction window will be provided by the NATA authorities. However, candidates may send a personal email for any correction.
Also Read- NATA admit card
NATA Application fee
- After filling the application form candidates will be required to pay the application fee by the online methods such as debit card, credit card and net banking.
- The application fee for general candidates will be Rs. 1800/-, while for the SC/ST candidates the application fee will be Rs. 1500/-
Note: The candidates should ensure that they are eligible for the NATA before filling the application form.