The UPESEAT admit card 2024 will be released on the official website of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. Applicants can download the same by logging into the web portal. They need to keep a few printout copies of their hall ticket which is to be used in the future. Only those applicants can download the hall tickets who have successfully submitted the application form for the exam.
The admit card should be preserved safely till the admission process is finished. Through UPESEAT exam, candidates can enroll themselves in various branches of the B.Tech programme offered by the university. It is mandatory for the applicants to qualify the exam to get admission in the given course. The UPESEAT admit card 2024 must be brought to the exam center.
Table of Contents
Dates to Note
|Admit card Releasing||May 2024|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
Important Instructions regarding UPESEAT Admit Card 2024
- The admit card can be downloaded from the 4th week of April 2024.
- Applicants need to take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process is over.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to bring along the admit card to the exam center. They additionally need to carry a valid ID proof with the admit card otherwise they won’t be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates need to check the details printed on their hall ticket very carefully and should report the discrepancies (if any) to the authorities immediately.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue an hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No damage/mutilation/overwriting should be done to the admit card that can render it invalid.
- The valid ID proof includes the documents such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
- Candidates should check these details in the admit card- Applicant’s name, Father’s name, Application number, Exam Center Address, Date and time of the exam, Photograph and signature, and other exam related instructions.
How to download the UPESEAT Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the step by step procedure given below to download the hallticket of the UPESEAT examination-
- Go to the official website or click the direct link provided here.
- Login using “application form number” and “date of birth”.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Download the admit card displayed in PDF format.
- Take the printout of the UPESEAT admit card 2024 for further reference.
Here are the cities where the exam will be conducted-
Agra, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad, Jammu, Allahabad, Jodhpur, Bangalore, Kanpur, Bhagalpur, Kolkata, Bhopal, Kota, Bhubaneswar, Karnal, Bareily,Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Meerut, Cochin, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, Nagpur, Delhi, Noida, Dhanbad, Patna, Faridabad, Pune, Gaya, Raipur, Ghaziabad, Ranchi, Guwahati, Rohtak, Gurgaon, Shillong, Gorakhpur, Siliguri, Gwalior, Trivandrum, Haldwani, Udaipur, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Indore, Vishakhapatnam, Jabalpur, Vijayawada, and Jaipur.
Given below is the exam pattern of the UPESEAT examination that will help the applicants in devising a strategy to crack the exam effectively-
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based) and Online (CBT based)|
|Exam Duration||The duration of the exam is three hours|
|Exam Language||Questions will be asked in English language|
|Type of Questions||Questions will be in MCQ format|
|Total No. of Questions||There will be 200 questions asked in the exam (125 for online exam)|
|Marking Scheme||If the answer marked is correct, then the candidates will be given 1 mark for each right response|
|Negative Marking||There is no provision for negative marking|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here