Admission into different undergraduate courses such as BBA, B.Sc, and other courses offered by different participating institutes will be given on the basis of NMIMS NPAT 2024. Interested candidates who also fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the admission test through online mode. The test will also be conducted through online mode in different slots as selected by the candidates. For more details about the test such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc, keep reading this article.
Table of Contents
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||NMIMS NPAT 2024|
|Full form||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies National Test For Programs After Twelfth|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Courses offered||BBA, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA – Branding and Advertising, BBA (International Business), Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing|
NMIMS NPAT Exam Dates 2024
The tentative dates related to NMIMS NPAT 2024 are provided in the table below:
|Commencement of online registration||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date of online registration||4th week of May 2024|
|Opening of the exam scheduling window||1st week of December 2023|
|Closing of the exam scheduling window||4th week of May 2024|
|Date of online exam||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date of the online exam||Last week of May 2024|
|Declaration of merit list||To be declared later|
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for different courses for which NMIMS NPAT 2024 will be conducted are provided below:
- B.B.A./ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Sc. Finance/ B.Sc. Economics: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations with Mathematics/ Statistics is required.
- BBA Branding and Advertising/ BA (Hons.) Liberal Arts/ Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing: The candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations.
- BBA (International Business): A minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any stream is required.
NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2024
Interested candidates can apply online for NMIMS NPAT 2024 exam. The application form will be released on the official website www.npat.in tentatively in the month of December 2023.
- The candidates will be asked to provide their personal and academic details to fill out the application form.
- Candidates’ photographs and signatures in scanned format should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Test category, school, and program preferences should also be provided by the candidates in the application form.
- After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates can proceed with the application fee payment.
- After fee payment, the candidates can select the test date and center of their choice. After this, the form can be submitted online.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The application fee structure for NMIMS NPAT 2024 is provided below:
|Number of schools selected||First attempt||Second attempt||Third attempt|
Mode of payment:
Payment of the application fee using net banking or debit card/ credit card.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NMIMS NPAT is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 100 minutes
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Admit Card
- The admit card for the admission test will be made available after the scheduling is done by the candidates.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by logging in to their dashboard
- The candidates can show the soft copy or hard copy of the admit card at the exam center.
- Only those with a valid admit card and identity proof will be allowed to enter the exam hall for their test.
NMIMS NPAT Result 2024
- The NMIMS NPAT result will be declared online and the candidates can check it from the official website.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared after the result declaration.
- The list will be drawn in the order of ranking on the basis of candidates’ marks in the admission test.
- The preference of campus will also be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- A separate merit list is made for the admission of candidates to different courses.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Admission
- Details regarding the admission process will be communicated to the candidates through online mode.
- At the time of admission, the original documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Therefore candidates must carry with them all the original documents along with their photocopies.
- After verification of documents and eligibility and payment of fees, the candidates will be given final admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the registration fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Candidates can log in to their dashboard & raise queries in my query section.
Toll-free number: 18001025138, email id: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here