The relevant authorities will release the JEECUP Admit Card 2021 in online mode on the official website. The candidates must carry a valid admit card to the exam center in order to appear for the entrance exam. The important details regarding the exam center and schedule of the exam will be communicated to the applicants through the admit card. It is a very important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to write their exam. JEECUP 2021 Admit Card must be kept safe until the whole procedure related to the admissions is over.
JEECUP Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
|Release of admit card||April 2021|
|Entrance exam date||April 2021|
Steps to download the JEECUP Admit Card 2021
The candidates will be able to easily download their admit card by following these steps:
- Visit the official JEECUP website to avail the link for downloading the admit card.
- For the convenience of the candidates, the link for the admit card will also be made available on this page.
- Click on the link and a new window will appear asking the details of candidates’ registration number and the date of birth. The registration number will be generated after the submission of an application form. In case the candidate forgets his/ her registration number, it can be retrieved from the login page by clicking on ‘forget registration number?’.
- After providing all the details, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be made available on the screen for download.
- Download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center.
Details mentioned on the JEECUP Admit Card 2021
The admit card will contain the following details printed on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Venue of the exam center
- Date and time of the exam
- Instructions to be followed at the exam center
Important Points regarding JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- All the details present on the admit card should be checked by the candidate and any discrepancy if found, should be communicated to the concerned authority.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the admit card to the invigilator inside the examination hall.
- The admit card will only be available online and no admit card will be sent to the candidates through any other means.
- The candidate must not distort or mutilate the admit card in any way.
- The candidate must not write anything on the admit card- not before, not after the exam.
Items allowed and not allowed into the exam center
- JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- Valid identity proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License
- A cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be written
- Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen
Items not allowed
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks
- Any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager
Important instructions – JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- Please check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy from the originally filled online application form data, then communicate to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council immediately for necessary action.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Council shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2021
Along with the admit card information, you may please have information about JEECUP exam pattern:
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR sheet)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|No. of questions||100|
|Medium of exam||Hindi and English both|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Subjects involved||As per the exam group selected by the candidates|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for each correct response|
-1 mark for each incorrect response