Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) will release the application form of JEECUP in Jan 2021. This is a state-level entrance exam that provides admissions in various diploma courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. There will be different application forms for group A (Engineering/Technology diploma courses) and group B to K (other courses).
Both the application forms will be available only in online mode via the official website of council i.e. https://jeecup.nic.in. In this article, we are describing important details and step by step method to fill the JEECUP Application form 2021.
Candidates can apply for JEECUP from 26th Feb 2021
JEECUP 2021 Application Dates
The official schedule of JEECUP 2021 is given in the table below:
|Release of online application form||26th Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2021|
|Application correction window||April 2021|
Types of Application Form
There will be two types of JEECUP Application form
- Group A: For Engineering & Technology Diploma Course
- Group B to K: For other courses such as Fashion Design, Home science, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Pharmacy, Post Graduate Diploma course, Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology etc.
Steps to fill the Application Form
As soon as the university releases the application form, a direct link to apply will be available on the official website and on this page.
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the direct link and choose the application form according to the groups.
- Enter the basic personal details such as Aadhar Number, Candidates name, Mothers Name, Fathers Name, Gender, Date of Birth.
- Now the applicants have to create a password for future logins after submitting the necessary contact details.
- After submitting the registration form, the applicant will receive the application number and password.
Step 2 – Filling Details in the Application Form
- In this step, the applicants have to enter the following details.
- Personal Details: Nationality, Place of Residence, Category, State of Eligibility, Subcategory Etc.
- Academics Details: Preferred Exam center, name of the Board/ University, Marks Obtained, year of Passing, Institute name & address and Roll Number of Class 10th.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
- After filling the details in the application form, the students have to upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in a prescribed format.
- The uploaded photograph should have the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
- The last step of the application process will be to pay the application fee.
- After fee payment take a print out of the confirmation page and fee receipt for the future reference.
Guidelines for the uploaded image
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Photo||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
- The uploaded photograph should be without cap and goggles.
- Unclear or photograph may be rejected.
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months.
- In case any candidate does not have a left thumb then, he/she can upload the right-hand thumb impression.
JEECUP Application Fee
The Application fees for different categories are as follows:
|General or OBC candidates||Rs. 300/- per application form + Bank charges|
|SC and ST candidates||Rs. 200/- per application form + Bank charges|
Note: The application fee once paid will not be refunded that’s why candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Mode of Payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee either by the online payment gateways such as credit card, debit card and net banking or by the e-challan.
- The e-challan will be generated during the online application form submission.
- While submitting the fees via e-challan, the applicants have to visit any branch of the state bank of India and pay the application fee in cash.