IGNOU PhD in Foreign Languages 2023: IGNOU School of Foreign Languages offers Doctoral Degree programmes in foreign languages which candidates can pursue through distance learning. Candidates, who wish to get a Ph.D. degree in Arabic and French, can apply for admission through the online or offline mode. Candidates must have completed the necessary eligibility criteria to be eligible to take admission in the School of Foreign Languages.
In the post, the details have been given about the IGNOU Doctoral Degree courses offered by IGNOU. Candidates have been provided all the essential details about the admission process, admission fee and the eligibility criteria here.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has set rules for admission into the School of Foreign Languages which candidates must fulfill. Without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, admission into the courses offered under the IGNOU Doctoral Degree Programmes will not be provided. The eligibility criteria details have been given in the following table:
|Name of the Programmes||Required Educational qualification||Min-Max Age|
|1.||PhD in Arabic (PhD (A))||An M.Phil degree and a Post Graduate Degree in Arabic with a minimum of 55 percent marks / (50 percent for SC/ST/PH candidates) or A University / College teacher with five years of teaching experience||No bar|
|2.||PhD in French (PhD(A))||
MA in French / MA in Humanities / Social Science / Masters in any discipline with good knowledge of French / Candidates with M Phil or relevant 5 years teaching
- Candidates will be required to pay the course fee at the time of
- The course fee will be paid via Demand Draft (DD) or can be paid at the regional IGNOU Centre.
- The DD must be drawn in the favour of IGNOU payable at the respective Regional Centre is located.
The fee details of all the IGNOU Doctoral Courses of the ‘School of Foreign Languages’ have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the course||Fee amount||Min and max duration of course|
|1.||Ph D in Arabic (PhD (A))||Rs. 14,000||2 years- 5 Years|
|2.||Ph D in French (PhD(A))||Rs. 14,000||2 years- 5 Years|
How to apply for Admission?
- Candidates can apply for IGNOU Doctoral Courses through the online or offline mode.
- It is necessary for the candidates to fill in the information in the online application form.
- The online application form will be available on the official website of IGNOU.
- Candidates can submit the offline application form at the regional education/learning centre of IGNOU.
IGNOU School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
3 thoughts on “IGNOU PhD in Foreign Languages 2023: PhD in Arabic and French Fee, Course Duration”
I have passed Fazil Arabic Exam which is equql to M A Arabic . I am teaching in Arabic Madrasa . I want to do Ph D in Arabic. Can I do or not ?
Full information about phd arabic
Last date for phd arabic