AEEE 2022 Application Form has been released 30th December 2021 in both online and offline mode. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (School of Engineering) is the authority responsible for conducting the Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering i.e. AEEE 2022. The exam is a gateway for admission to the Bachelor of Technology course at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (formerly Amrita University) . The admission shall be provided in the 5 campuses of Amrita University. Apart from the AEEE examination, the admission will also be offered based on the JEE Main examination/ SAT/ PUEE. Those candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. All the necessary details related to the AEEE 2022 examination are provided in this post.
Latest Notification: AEEE 2022 application process has been commenced on 30th December 2021.
Table of Contents
AEEE 2022 – Overview
|Name of the exam||AEEE 2022|
|Full Form||Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (School of Engineering)|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline both|
AEEE 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the AEEE 2022 are provided in the table given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online application form submission||30th December 2021 (released)|
|Last date to register online||January 2022|
|Date of AEEE 2022 slot booking||February 2022|
|Beginning of AEEE 2022 admit card download||February 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||February 2022|
|Candidates attending AEEE are required to update their +2 marks (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||March 2022|
|Result Declaration||March 2022|
|Final date for entering JEE Main scores||April 2022|
|Starting of registration for Seat Allotment||April 2022|
|Seat Allotment & Admission by paying the tuition fees||May 2022|
|Beginning of the classes||June 2022|
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the AEEE 2022 examination as given below.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible.
- Aspirants must have passed 10 + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and with not less than 55% individually in each of these three subjects.
AEEE 2022 Application Form
An aspiring and eligible candidate can apply for the AEEE 2022 examination in two ways i.e. – Online method and Offline method. Given below are the details of methods by which you may fill the application form easily.
Offline Application Form Submission
- The offline application form can be obtained by any of the following three methods.
- From the sale outlets of (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank). The list of sales outlets will be updated on the official website.
- Aspirants may also obtain the application form from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Vengal-Chennai (proposed campus) on furnishing a DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Apart from this, candidates may also get the application form by post from the Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- After getting the OMR application form, candidates have to fill their details carefully.
- Aspirants are also required to affix their photograph of the application form.
- The duly filled application form should reach the university campus before the last date.
Online Mode of application form submission.
- Interested candidates may fill the online application form of AEEE 2022 through the official website i.e. admissions.amrita.edu/btech/
- To get the main application form, aspirants have to register by entering their basic details like phone number, email address, etc.
- Next, aspirants have to log in and fill the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- While entering the details, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of the scanned images should be less than 200 Kb and format must be JPG/ JPEG.
- All the candidates are also required to pay the necessary application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt.
- Please note that there is no need to send the printout of the application form submitted online.
The application fees to be paid are as follows.
- Through AEEE – Rs. 1200/-
- Through AEEE + JEE/ SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 1200/-
- JEE/ SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 450/- per mode
- JEE + SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 450/- combination (including Taxes)
- JEE + SAT + PUEE – Rs. 450/-
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Those candidates looking to appear for the exam should know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Both online (Computer-based test) and Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Number of questions: 80 questions
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of examination: PCM/ PCB – 120 minutes, PCMB: 150 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 240
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry three marks
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marking Scheme|
The general important topics from each subject are as follows.
- Physics: Physics & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System
- Chemistry: Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Biomolecules, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Coordination Compounds, D- and -f Block Elements, Block Elements (Other Groups), Block Elements, Hydrogen General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, States of Matter, Basic Concepts of Chemistry, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations & Functions, Permutation & Combination, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation, Matrices & Determinants, Integral Calculus, Statistics & Probability, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Limit, Continuity & Differentiability, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem, etc.
AEEE 2022 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the university will release the admit card for all the candidates.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration number and other details.
- The information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
- Soon after the examination, authorities will release the answer keys on the official website.
- Through the answer keys, candidates will be able to get a rough idea of the marks they are going to score.
- Aspirants will also get the opportunity to submit a complaint against any answer key.
- Answer keys will be rectified in case the objections submitted found genuine.
AEEE 2022 Result
- The result of AEEE 2022 will release in online mode only through the official website.
- In order to check the result, aspirants have to provide their application number and date of birth.
- The result card will contain information about the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Apart from the result, the institute will publish a merit list of candidates selected for admission.
Cut Off Marks
- In order to get their names in the merit list, aspirants have to score more than AEEE cut off marks.
- The cut off marks will be decided based on the marks scored by them in the entrance examination.
- Those candidates who will secure more than cut off marks will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
AEEE 2022 Counselling
- After the declaration of result, the admission will be confirmed after Centralized Seat Allocation Process [CSAP].
- In the counselling process, aspirants have to get their documents verified.
- The admission will be provided based on the merit and choice filled by the candidates in the counselling process.
- In order to get the admission confirmed, aspirants have to pay the necessary admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What branches of engineering (B.Tech) course is offered by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
Answer: The institute offers B.Tech degree course in the following specifications.
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- Chemical Engineering (Ch.E.)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer & Communication Engineering (CCE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) (CAI)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (ELC)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics & Computer Engineering (EOC)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Question – 2: What documents do a candidate have to carry at the time of visiting the counselling centre?
Answer: Aspirants must carry the following documents at the time of visiting the counselling centre.
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Hall ticket
- AEEE 2022 hall ticket
- Rank card of AEEE 2022
- Transfer certificate from the last
Question – 3: Can I submit the application form for AEEE 2022 in offline mode?
Answer: Yes, the application form will release in both online and offline mode. Candidates can opt for either of the modes based his/ her preference.
Question – 4: Will I be able to choose the date and time of the examination?
Answer: Yes, candidates will be able to choose the examination schedule at the time of slot booking.
Question – 5: In which mode the examination will be conducted?
Answer: The examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode.