Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has release the application form for AEEE exam in both offline and online mode. The candidates willing to apply through online mode have to register themselves on the official website of Amrita University i.e. amrita.edu. The offline OMR application form will be available on the form counter of Amrita School of Engineering at Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Amritapuri.
The offline AEEE Application Form will also be made available on the selected post offices and branches of Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank. Aspiring candidates can find all details about AEEE Application Form from this article.
How to fill AEEE Application Form 2024?
Before filling the application form, it is the duty of candidates to make sure that they meet all the required AEEE Eligibility Criteria.
Instructions for Online Method
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
- Enter following details in the application form very carefully.
Personal Details: Name of the Candidate, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of the Parent / Guardian, State / Union Territory from where candidates have completed 12th Class, Category, Year of Passing Qualifying Exam, E-mail ID and Phone number.
Communication Details: Name of State, Name of the City, District, Address, PIN Code, Alternate Mobile Number and Alternate E-Mail ID
Examination Details: Mode of Examination CBT (computer-based test) or P&P (paper and pen-based test), three choices for examination center.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Proceed to the application fee payment page and submit the application fee either by the online method or by Demand Draft. The applicant who will submit the application fee by DD, need to send the printout of application fee along with DD to the university.
- After successful application fee payment, submit the application form and download the confirmation page for future requirement.
AEEE Application Fee
The Application fee for AEEE will be Rs. 1200/- for all the categories. The mode of application fee mode can either be online (Debit card, credit card or net banking) or offline (by demand draft)
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” Payable at Coimbatore.
Note: when submitting the Application fee by demand draft, the applicant must write Name, Mobile Number and course at the back of Demand Draft.
Please note that the university will offer admission not only on the basis of AEEE but also on the basis of the JEE Main examination/ SAT/ PUEE. The application fees are different for candidates applying on the basis of the different exams as shown below.
- Through AEEE – Rs. 1200/-
- Through AEEE + JEE/ SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 1200/-
- JEE/ SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 300/- per mode
- JEE + SAT/ PUEE – Rs. 500/- combination (including Taxes)
- JEE + SAT + PUEE – Rs. 500/-
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here