The XAT is one of the most popular management entrance exams in India. It is expected that the XLRI will conduct this exam in the 1st week of January 2022. The candidate who will appear for this exam can check the XAT Result 2022 from the last week of January 2022. The XAT Scorecard 2022 will consist of overall and the sectional percentile score of the candidates. Please note that the XAT Score will remain valid for 1 year only. There are more than 150 B-schools in India who will consider XAT Result 2022 for granting the admissions.
In this post, we will discuss complete details regarding the XAT Result 2022 including Result dates, How to check result, scorecard etc.
XAT Result Date 2022
The tentative dates for XAT Result 2022 are mentioned in the table given below. The exact dates will be updated after the release of official notification.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Date of XAT Exam 2022||1st week of January 2022|
|Release of Official Answer Keys||3rd week of January 2022|
|Declaration of XAT Exam Result 2022||Last week of January 2022|
|Downloading of Scorecard||1st week of February 2022 to 4th week of February 2022|
How to Check XAT Result 2022?
The XLRI will release the result of XAT Exam through the official website i.e. xatonline.in. Follow the steps given below to check the XAT exam result.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the institute and find the XAT Result 2022 link. A direct link to check the result will also be updated on this page when available.
- After clicking the link, the aspirants will be redirected to the candidate’s login page.
- Here, the candidates have to enter the XAT registration number, date of birth and security code.
- After the submission of details, an option to download the result card will appear.
- The candidates should download the result card and take a print out for future requirement.
XAT Score Card 2022
- The XAT scorecard will carry the section wise and total score of the candidates.
- The scores will be available in the form of percentage and percentile. The difference between percentage and percentile is mentioned below in this post.
- The institute will also send the hard copy of XAT scorecard to the registered addresses of the candidates.
- The candidates should keep the Score card safe till the admission process gets completed.
- A duplicate scorecard can also be issued on the payment of Rs. 300/- by DD to be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur and payable at Jamshedpur.
Percentage vs Percentile
The XAT Result 2022 will provide information about the percentage and percentile score of the candidate. Here is the difference between a percentile and percentage score.
- The percentage score is simply the marks scored by the candidate in the ratio of 100. For example: if a candidate scores 25 marks out of 100 then the score is 25 percent.
- The percentile score is calculated as per the marks scored by all the candidates appeared in the exam. For example: If a candidate scores 55th percentile it means he/she has scored higher than 55 percent of the total candidates appeared for the exam.
XAT Cutoff 2022
- Soon after the declaration of XAT Result 2022, the institute will release the cutoff.
- The XAT Cutoff is the minimum marks required for the aspirants in order to get shortlisted for the personal interview or group discussion round.
- The cutoff marks will be declared separately for BM, HRM and GMP programmes.