WLCI Application Form 2023: All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) is an examination conducted by the WLCI since 1996. It selects candidates for the professional training in different fields. It conducts all India level Examination for the aspirants who want to admission in the institutes of Fashion & Designing, Business, Media and Mass Communication, Advertising and Graphic Design.
It provides good and skilled professional employees to the industry. Those aspirants, who have completed 12th and equivalent examination from the recognized Board/University of India, are applicable to apply in the examination. After completing all the process of selection, they can take admission in the institutions for the UG.
The Online application for WLCI 2023 is now available tfor various UG & PG programmes. Aspirants should fill and submit the application form before the due date. Candidates can find here all important details related WLCI Application Form 2023.
Table of Contents
WLCI Application Form 2023 Important dates (tentative)
Below, candidates can check the expected schedule for WLCI 2023.
|Online Registration will start from
|To be updated
|Online registration closing date
|To be updated
|To be updated
- Interested aspirants must be passed 12th or equivalent examination from any school & institutions recognized by Board/ University of India.
- Those students, who passed the 12th and equivalent examination with minimum 5 subjects from National Open School of India.
- Student of the outside of India can also apply for the examination if he has completed Senior Secondary (12th) Examination.
- Having 3 or 4 years Diploma from the affiliated institutes of AICET or State Board of Technical Education.
WLCI Application Form 2023: How to apply?
Candidates who want apply for the examination must submit online application on the official website of the AICET.
- Interested aspirants can apply on the official website of WLCI. You can apply only in online mode. There is no other mode for submission of application.
- Email ID and mobile number are mandatory for the registration process.
Steps to apply
- Visit on the Official website of the AICET for starting the registration process. You can also visit this link http://admissions.wlci.in for registration.
- Click on “Apply Here” for registration.
- Now, a new sign up page will open. Fill all the mandatory fields of the form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You should login again using account detail.
- Fill all the application form detail.
- You can want to continue, click on the “Save” button.
- Click on “Save & Exit” button, if you want complete form later.
- In Step3, Upload your photograph in the JPEG format. Size of the scanned photograph should not more than 500 KB.
- Select the photograph from your computer and click on “Upload” button.
- In step 4, pay the application fee for final submission. You can pay the fee in online mode with Credit/Debit cards, net banking etc.
- If you want in offline mode, you can download DD (demand draft) from the website.
- Click on the “Make Payment”.
- Fill all the required details of the card and pay.
- Take a print out of your registration form.
Reservation of seats
|Reservation Percentage (%)
|PH (Physically Handicapped)
WLCI conducts AICET 2023 test in which you have to secure more marks to get good institute for the UG admission. The selection process involves following.
- First, you have to qualify the written test.
- After clear the test, you will face an interview round for the final selection.
- They will generate a final list of the selected candidates for further process of admission.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here