WLCI AICET 2023 notification will be released very soon for all Indian nationals who want to take admission in WLCI Fashion School to pursue courses in fashion technology, graphic design, and media courses. Candidates can apply through the online application and then appear in the entrance test. After qualifying the test, candidates will be eligible to take admission in the WLCI at its various campuses located at Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kathmandu, Greater Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and Surat.
Here, candidates can get all the crucial information about the WLCI AICET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, and Exam Pattern & Important Dates.
Table of Contents
WLCI AICET 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||WLCI AICET 2023|
|Full form||WLCI All India Combined Entrance Test|
|Who conducts the exam?||WLCI Fashion School|
|Courses||UG & PG course in Fashion Technology, Advertising & Graphic Design and Media & Mass Communication|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Onine|
WLCI AICET 2023 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||Will be notified|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||Will be notified|
|3.||Admit Card Downloading||Will be notified|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||Will be notified|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||Will be notified|
WLCI AICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are different educational criteria for UG and PG courses as given under:
- For Undergraduate courses:
- Candidates, who have completed the higher secondary level education from a school affiliated to an education board.
- OR who has qualified the senior secondary school examination from an open school
- OR who hold 3 or 4 years Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education which is recognized by the AICTE
- For Post-graduate courses:
- Those, who have passed the bachelor level degree from any recognized university/institute.
- OR those who have got a three years’ advanced diploma in Mass Communication/ Fashion Technology/ Advertising and Graphic Design from the WLCI.
WLCI AICET 2023 Application Form
- To be eligible to appear in the examination, candidates will have to register online through the online WLCI AICET 2023 Application Form.
- The application form must be submitted with the correct information such as the applicant’s name, date of birth and educational qualifications etc.
- Candidates need to attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form and the file size should not be more than 500 kb.
- Candidates will have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 2000.
WLCI AICET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The WLCI AICET will be conducted through online mode as Computer-based test.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam having 25 questions from each of different subjects.
- Candidates will be asked questions from the topics such as Quantitative Ability, Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
The following chart shows the details about the WLCI AICET Exam Pattern in tabular form:
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|4.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
- Candidates will be issued the admit card after candidates submit the application form.
- The admit cards will be sent to the candidates through the email they have provided in the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the admit card will be required to bring at the exam centre.
- Those candidates, who qualify the written test will be invited to take part I the admission counseling.
- Candidates will have to bring all the educational certificates and essential documents along with them at the concealing venue with them on the date of counseling.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here