If are you excited to know what’s new in GATE Exam, then Yes, you’ll find some changes in upcoming GATE exam. For the convenience of our students, we are describing the changes which have made in GATE last year. We have also provided few changes introduced in GATE exam 2019.
Changes in GATE Exam
The changes are as follows:
- Now the GATE exam to be conducted for 24 papers. Statistics with code-ST has been newly added paper this year.
- IIT Madras is the concerned authority who will conduct the GATE exam in 2019.
- This year, students do have the opportunity to submit the application form even the deadline is over.
- Candidates will be able to avail the benefits of an online virtual calculator during exam. Please keep in mind no physical calculator will be allowed for candidates in the examination hall. Candidates can do proper practice on use of online virtual calculator before the examination. Online virtual calculator will be available at the official website of GATE.
- Candidates can apply, get admit card, check result and download scorecard from the official website of GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)only.
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwD category are also required to upload the signature and photograph along with the category certificate at the time of applying online.
- GATE score is considered valid for three years from the date of announcement of the exam result.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks