Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023 will commence around 3-4 weeks after the declaration of the result. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared and the counseling will be held according to the merit list. The counseling will be held in computerized format and the schedule for the same will be communicated to the candidates few days before the commencement. It is expected that the Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling will be held in the month of July 2023.
Table of Contents
JEEP 2023 Counselling Dates
The tentative dates related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling are given in the table. The actual dates will be released after the official announcement.
|Declaration of result||June 2023, 1st week|
|Beginning of counseling||June 2023, 3rd week|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Process 2023
- The complete information of the counseling process will be intimated to the candidates through the official website http://www.ubter.in and local newspaper. However, no call letter will be sent to applicants.
- The counseling will be done online and the candidates can attend it from anywhere, home or cyber cafe, where the facility of internet is available.
- The candidates will first have to register themselves by providing their roll number, application number, date of birth and other required details.
- A login id and password will be generated after successful registration which can be used to fill the choices.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide the choice for the course specialization and institute they wish to get enrolled in.
- The counseling will be conducted in 3 different rounds starting from June to July 2023.
- The candidates will be able to upgrade their seats in the subsequent rounds of counseling, if they wish to.
- Based on the choice made and the ranking of the candidate, a seat will be allotted to them.
- The candidates should download their allotment letter online and report to the allotted institute for admissions.
- The candidates must carry all the important documents in original while reporting to the allotted institute.
- The candidates must report for admissions as per the specified dates or else they will forfeit the seat.
The candidates must carry the following documents (in original and photocopy) as well along with them at the time of admission.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic admit card
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic score card
- Class 10th (or equivalent) mark sheet and other certificates
- Certificate for date of birth
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photographs
Polytechnic Institutes in UttarakhandUBTER brochure
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here