Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee conducts Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 or JEEP 2023 to select candidates for admission to diploma programs in polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 admit card will be released on 10th June 2023 in online mode. Candidates have to sit and clear Uttarakhand polytechnic entrance exam in order to become eligible for admission to Diploma courses in the state. Please refer this article for more details about JEEP 2023.
We’d be happy to assist you further if you have any question in mind- meet us in the comment box below.
Latest: Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 admit card is releasing on 10th June 2023.
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 are given in the table below:
|Availability of application form||25th April 2023|
|Availability of application form through offline mode||25th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||Over|
|Admit card release date||10th June 2023
|Entrance exam date||18th June 2023|
|Declaration of result||23rd June 2023|
|Counselling will commence from||To be updated|
Uttarakhand JEEP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the set of Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 eligibility criteria as prescribed by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee:
- Candidates should have passed their qualifying exam from a recognized school of Uttarakhand.
- Those who have passed the qualifying exam from school outside of Uttarakhand but are a permanent resident of the state are eligible.
- There is no age limit prescribed to appear for the JEEP exam 2023.
- Candidates need to be fit both physically and mentally and should be able to carry out all the work-related activities without any problem.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (Group E): Candidates should have passed class 10th or equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics subjects scoring at least 35% in aggregate.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P): A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology is required.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H): The applicants need to clear their class 12th exam or equivalent with English as a subject and a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M): Those who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with English and Hindi as compulsory subjects are eligible.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G): The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream in order to be eligible.
- Lateral entry in diploma courses (Group A): A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Technical/ Vocational subjects or in 2 year ITI course is required.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 application form through both online and offline mode. The process for online and offline application filling and submission is provided below.
- The online application form will be made available on the official website www.ubter.in.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of their photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the information as asked into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the submitted application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
- Offline (OMR) application form can be obtained from Government and Government-aided polytechnic institutes.
- To fill the application form, the candidates should enter their basic personal and academic details.
- Photograph of the candidates should be affixed into the application form and they need to provide their signature into the form.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates can submit the same into the polytechnic college.
- The form can also be sent via registered post to the Joint Secretary, Joint Entrance Exam and Training Research & Development Cell, Upper Aamwala Dehradun.
- The application fee for JEEP 2023 is expected to be Rs. 800/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Once paid, the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of payment:
- For online applications, the fee can be submitted online using credit card/ debit card/ net baking.
- Offline applications can be purchased by making fee payment in cash or demand draft.
Uttarakhand 2023 Exam Pattern
Check out the exam pattern overview for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 exam below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||General Knowledge||25%|
|Scientific Aptitude & English||25%|
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Modern Office of Management Secretarial Practice||Numerical Ability||10%|
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications||Numerical Ability||15%|
|Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering||General Engineering||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
- Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 admit card to appear in the entrance exam will be released on the official website of UBTER.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card using details like application number, date of birth, etc.
- Admit card should be downloaded and a printout of the same should taken by the candidates.
- This printout should be carried by the candidates at the time of reporting at the examination center.
- No candidates will be granted entry inside the examination hall in case of absence of the admit card.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
- The board will declare Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 result of the entrance exam on its official website hopefully in the month of May 2023.
- Using details like their roll number, date of birth, etc, the candidates will be able to check their result.
- Rank card of the candidates will also be made available for download from the board’s website.
- Based on the marks in the entrance exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- Separate merit lists will be drawn for admission into different diploma courses.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Counseling
- Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 counselling of the candidates who clear the entrance exam will be conducted as per their names in the merit list.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for college and course specialization.
- Those reporting for counseling must carry with them their documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be allotted seats as per their choice and merit.
- After this, the candidates need to visit the allotted institute and complete the rest admission related procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Will the board send any call letter to attend the counseling session?
Answer: Details related to the counseling will be published on the official website of the board and in local newspapers. No separate call letters will be sent to the individual candidates for the same.
Question 2: Can I apply for admission to more than one group?
Answer: Yes you can apply for different polytechnic groups by submitting separate applications for each group you wish to appear for.
Question 3: Do I need to keep my admit card after the entrance exam is over?
Answer: The admit card of the JEEP exam will also be required at the time of counseling and admission process. As such, you are advised to preserve the same till the complete admission process is over.
Question 4: Is there any provision for making changes in the submitted application form?
Answer: Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be possible in it. It is therefore important that you take extra caution while filling the application form.
Question 5: What reservation rules are applicable in Uttarakhand Polytechnic colleges?
Answer: The reservation will be given to the candidates as per the following rules:
- For SC candidates: 19% of the total seats
- For ST candidates: 4% of the total seats
- For OBC candidates: 14% of the total seats
- For EWS candidates: 10% of the total seats
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here