The application form for UPCET will be released by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) formerly known as UPTU. It is a state level exam that provides admission to a large number of technical courses in Uttar Pradesh. Candidate must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh or must have passed qualifying exam from UP in order to apply for UPCET. However, candidates from outside of UP will be eligible to apply for 15% seat quota. Candidates seeking admission through UPCET can find all the important details about UPCET Application form form this post.
UPCET Application Dates
|Starting of Online Application for submission||April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||May 2022|
|Last date for application fee submission||To be announced|
|Correction window for filled-in or submitted application form||To be announced|
|Date of UPCET exam||To be announced|
How to Apply?
- First of all, candidates will be required to choose the courses for which they are willing to apply from the official website of AKTU.
- Then candidates have to register themselves by entering basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Parent Domicile, Father’s Name, and Aadhaar Card Number etc.
- After registration, applicants will be allowed to proceed to the application form and fill complete personal, educational and contact details.
- Applicants are requested to keep the application number and password generated during the registration safe for future requirement.
- The scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and thumb impress will be required to be uploaded by the candidates as per the format is given below
|Size||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Maximum Size||100 KB||30 KB|
- Keep the copies of upload photograph with yourself as these will be required during the later phase of admission.
- Finally, click on “Save” and proceed to the application fee submission.
- Take a print out of application form and fee confirmation for the future reference.
- There will be no requirement to send the hard copy of application form to the university.
UPCET Correction window
The university will provide the correction window for the candidates to edit incorrect information in the application form. Applicants have to log in to their account using the application number and password in order to edit the application form. Following details will not be edited through the application correction window
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
UPCET Application Fee
The application fee for UPCET exam will be as follows:
|Male and Transgender candidates of General or OBC categories||Rs. 1300 /-|
|For Female, PH, SC and ST categories||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee needs to be paid via online mode only i.e. Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
UPCET Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidate should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
|B.Tech/ B.Arch/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT/B.Pharma||Candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
|Lateral Entry to B.Tech||Candidates should have a B.Sc degree or Diploma.|
|Lateral Entry to B.Pharma||Must have a diploma in Pharmacy|
|Lateral Entry to MCA||B.Sc IT/CS, BCA graduates are eligible to apply.|
|MCA or MBA||Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MAM||Candidates passed or appearing in the 12th class examination from a recognized board can apply.|