The application form for admission to the B.Ed degree course offered by the University of Burdwan will be made available tentatively from 4th week of June 2022. The last date for the submission of application is 3rd week of July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit their application form through online mode. In this post, complete details regarding the University of Burdwan B.Ed Application Form 2022 like important dates, procedure to fill, application fee, etc have been provided.
Table of Contents
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2022 Application Form Last Date
Check out the official dates related to the University of Burdwan B.Ed Application Form 2022 from the table below:
|Release of online application form
|4th week of June 2022
|Last date for submission of the application form for online fee payment
|3rd week of July 2022
|Last date for submission of the application form for offline fee payment
|3rd week of July 2022
|Availability of merit list
|1st week of August 2022
How to fill University of Burdwan B.Ed Application Form 2022?
The university will release the application form for the B.Ed admission on to its official website www.buruniv.ac.in. Candidates must read all the important instructions very carefully before proceeding with the application process. Step by step instructions for filling and submitting the online application form have been provided below in detail.
- Basic personal details of the candidates like name, date of birth, gender, category, nationality, disability status, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Details for communication like email id, phone number, correspondence address, permanent address should also be provided into the application form.
- Candidates need to provide on the application form the academic details related to the qualifying exam like year if passing, marks obtained, name of college, university name, etc.
- Copies of candidates photograph and signature should be uploaded in the application form in scanned format.
- All the details should be provided very carefully to avoid any mistake or the form can be rejected.
- The duly filled application form can then be submitted online along with the prescribed application fee.
- Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- as application fee for the Burdwan University B.Ed admission.
- Transaction and other charges as applicable should also be paid by the candidates only.
Mode of payment
The following modes have been provided by the university for payment of application fee:
- Online mode- Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking
- Offline mode- Allahabad Bank e-Challan
Points to keep in mind
- Candidates will not be provided any means to fill or submit their applications through offline mode.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee the selection of the candidates.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected summarily. No communication for rejected application will be send to the candidates.
- Refund of application fee will not be granted under any circumstances. In case the amount is deducted twice, only the extra amount will be refunded to the candidates.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of information furnished in the application form. Therefore all the details must be entered very carefully into the form.
- Any detail provided into the form cannot be edited at any later stage after the submission of the form.
- Candidates are suggested to submit their application form without waiting for the last date.
- Application forms submitted without the application fee will not be considered for further processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I get the application form for University of Burdwan B.Ed admission through offline mode?
Answer: No. The application form for the University of Burdwan B.Ed admission will only be released through online mode.
Question 2: Is it possible to make corrections in the application form after its submission?
Probably not. Once the application form is submitted, there is no way the candidates can make correction in it. Incorrect applications will be summarily rejected.
Question 3: What if I fail to submit my application form in the given time period?
Candidates whose applications are not submitted on or before the last date will not be considered while preparing the merit list for admission.
Question 4: Do I need to send hard copy of application form or any other document to the university?
No. Since the application process is totally online there is no need to send hard copy of application form or any other document to the university. However, the candidates should keep a hard copy of the submitted application form along with them for future reference.
Question 5: If I haven’t cleared my qualifying exam yet, can I still fill the B.Ed application form?
Yes. The candidates who haven’t cleared their qualifying exam yet but will do so before the commencement of the admission process can fill the University of Burdwan B.Ed application form.
Question 6: How will I get the challan for offline payment of application form?
The challan for offline payment of application fee will be generated automatically after the online submission of application form.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here