UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2024: The UKSEE also referred to as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is a state level entrance examination. The exam conducts for admissions into 1st year of B.Pharma, MCA, & BHMCT and 2nd year of B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma courses.
To apply for UKSEE exam, students have to fulfill the UKSEE Eligibility Criteria and other conditions. Candidates who are planning to appear in the UKSEE exam are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for the examination. Through this post, candidates can check the complete details on UKSEE eligibility criteria:
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates should possess domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Applicants who have completed or pursuing in the qualifying examination from other states, however, possess the domicile of Uttarakhand are considered eligible to apply.
- In case of candidates, who have passed the qualifying exam from Uttarakhand Technical Board or Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats but will not be eligible for any reservation.
The educational criteria for different courses are as follows:
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
Aspirants must have done diploma in Engineering / Technology or completed B.Sc from any UGC recognized university with 12th class passed with mathematics subject with minimum 45% marks (40% for candidates from reserved categories)
Eligibility for Pharmacy (B. Pharm 1st year)
- Applicants must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one of the Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology.
- They must pass the qualifying exam with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories).
Eligibility for Pharmacy (B. Pharm. Lateral Entry – 2nd year) – for Uttarakhand Domicile and Academic domicile only
Candidates seeking admission in a lateral entry in Pharmacy should have done the diploma examination approved by AICTE with obtaining no less than 45% marks (40% in case of applicants from reserved category) in appropriate Program.
Eligibility criteria for BHMCT (Hotel Management & Catering Technology):
- Aspirants must be passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least
- 45% marks (40% in case for candidates from reserved categories).
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Candidate should possess a three-year bachelor’s degree from any recognized college or university with mathematics subject at 10+2 or graduation level.
- They should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility criteria for MCA (lateral entry):
Aspirants should have passed BCA or B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level and pass the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories).
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
Candidates must have done bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field with scoring at least 50% marks (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories).
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here