T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is one of the most prestigious management institutions in India. Each year, thousands of students from across India apply for admission to this college. The TAPMI 2024 admission process is going to be highly selective. It involves multiple screening rounds.
Initially, the institute will shortlist candidates on the basis of CAT, XAT and NMAT by GMAC scores. Then, it will conduct its own rounds of selection. Applications will be invited from both Indian and Foreign National Candidates. However, the admission process will remain the same for all applicants. Go through this post to find complete details about TAPMI 2024.
Table of Contents
TAPMI Important Dates 2024
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of January 2024|
|Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview||March 2024|
|Announcement of TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List||Last week of March 2024|
|Commencement of MBA First Year Term I||June 2024|
The eligibility criteria for TAPMI 2024 are as follows.
- Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final-year students may also apply.
Note: The admission will be cancelled if a final year student fails to score at least 50% mark in the graduation.
TAPMI will invite applications in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply must submit the application form through the official website. Check out the application process explained below.
- To begin the application process, candidates must first create an account on TAPMI’s online application portal.
- Once an account has been created, aspirants can sign in using the login credentials generated in the previous step.
- Next, candidates must fill out the application form, which includes personal information, educational qualification, etc.
- It is necessary for candidates to provide their CAT, XAT, or GMAT scores.
- While filling out the application form, aspirants must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- Once the application form is submitted, applicants are required to pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future requirements.
The application fee depends upon the number of programs for which you are applying.
|Number of programs||Fees|
|Single program||Rs. 1850/-|
|Any Two programs||Rs. 2450/-|
|Any Three programs||Rs. 3200/-|
|Any Four programs||Rs. 4000/-|
Mode of payments – The application fees will be accepted online using methods like credit cards/ debit cards/ UPI/ Internet banking.
Stage 1 – Shortlisting
- TAPMI’s Stage I shortlisting process is based on CAT/XAT/NMAT by GMAC scores.
- It is important for candidates to do well in exams like CAT/XAT/NMAT by GMAC scores to get selected for admission.
- In addition to high test scores, TAPMI will also consider the overall profile of a candidate. The profile includes the following factors.
- 10th and 12th scores
- Graduation marks
- Work experience
- Extra-curricular achievements
- Sports achievements
- Contribution to social activities
- Leadership potential
- After Stage 1 shortlisting, the institute will release admit cards for selected candidates.
- The admit card will carry information about the date, time and venue of the TAPMI Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- It is necessary for all candidates to carry admit cards at the time of group discussion and PI.
- Keep the admit card safe till the TAPMI admission process gets over.
Stage 2 – Shortlisting
- Only those candidates who will clear the Stage – I shortlisting will be invited to take part in the selection process.
- This selection process consists of the following two stages.
- Moderated Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- During the Moderated Group Discussion, the institute will judge candidates on the basis of Problem Solving, Confidence, Assertiveness, Persuasion, Collaboration and Communication.
- In the Personal Interview (PI), TAPMI will evaluate the applicant’s Social Awareness, Self- Awareness, Self-Management, and Leadership skills.
- The final selection process will be based on the join merit of Stage 1 and Stage 2 Shortlisting.
- Check out the following table to understand TAPMI final selection process.
|Score in Entrance Test (CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT)||35|
|The score for academic performance (in X, XII, Graduation Degree)||15|
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview||45|
|Weightage for Gender Diversity & Extra-curricular Activities||05|
- Candidates shortlisted after the final selection need to visit the institute for document verification and the rest of the admission formalities.
|Domestic students||Rs. 8.25 lakhs per year|
|NRI||$ 20,000 per year|
|Caution deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Alumni Lifetime Membership fee||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Training Cost at SBI and BSE||Rs. 80,000/- (only for students enrolled in MBA & MBA-IB Program)|
|International Immersion Program||Rs. 50,000/- (only for students enrolled in MBA – BKFS Program)|
Frequently Asked Questions
TAPMI has an excellent placement record. Almost 95% of students get placement every year.
Yes, TAPMI has hostel accommodation for students.
The contact details of the admission office are as follows.
· Phone: 0820 270 1010/ 1070/ 1080 /1090
· Mobile: 9482701000
· Mail ID: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here