SAAT 2022 application form has been released on 1st February 2022. Candidates who wish to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degree program from the Siksha O Anusandhan University need to clear an admission test. The test is expected to be held in the month of April 2022/ May 2022 and is conducted as a computer-based test (online mode). Online application forms for the exam are expected to release in the month of January 2022. Find complete details related to the SAAT 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, etc from this article below.
Latest- SAAT 2022 application form is now available from 1st February 2022.
Table of Contents
SAAT 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to SAAT 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Release of online application form||1st February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of March 2022|
|Admit card release date||1st week of April 2022|
|Date of admission test (slot 1)||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of admission test (slot 2)||3rd week of May 2022|
|Date of admission test (slot 3)||4th week of May 2022|
|Date of admission test (slot 4)||1st week of May 2022|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2022|
|Commencement of choice filling process||1st week of May 2022|
|Beginning of counseling process||2nd week of May 2022|
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for various courses offered on the basis of SAAT 2022 are provided below:
- B.Tech: Those who have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Informatics/ Information Technology/ Technical Vocational subject scoring minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates). Candidates with valid JEE Main score will be exempted from appearing in SAAT.
- M.Tech: Applicants should hold a BE/ B.Tech degree in relevant discipline to be eligible for this course.
- B.Pharma: Candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- M.Pharma: The candidates with a B.Pharma degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- BBA: The applicants who have passed their class 12th exam can apply for BBA degree program.
- MBA: Those having a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply.
- BCA: Candidates need to clear their class 12th exam in any stream with Mathematics as a subject.
- MCA: A bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level with not less than 50% marks (45% marks SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) is required.
- BHMCT: The candidates who have passed their class 12th exam are eligible for BHMCT course.
SAAT 2022 Application Form
Application form for SAAT 2022 has been released on the official website of the university www.admission.soa.ac.in. Candidates who meet the prescribed requirements for admission can apply for the same through online mode.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Academic details like highest qualification, passing year, marks obtained, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- A printout of the application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
- No application fee is there for SAAT 2022.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2022
A basic overview of SAAT 2022 exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Medium of test: English
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Course||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|LLB, BCA, BBA||English including Comprehension||20||20|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||20||20|
|Elementary Numerical Aptitude||20||20|
|Legal Aptitude/ Legal Awareness||30||30|
|Law of Torts||20||20|
|Law of Contracts||20||20|
|MBA, MHA, MHM, M.Sc||Verbal Reasoning||40||40|
SAAT 2022 Syllabus
Check out the syllabus for SAAT 2022 for different courses below:
For B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Agriculture:
- Physics: Current Electricity, Electronic Devices, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Rotational Motion, Electromagnetic Waves, Oscillations & Waves, etc
- Chemistry: Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Co-Ordination Compounds, Surface Chemistry, General Principle & Process of Isolation of Metals, etc
- Biology: Environmental Biology, Common Plant Diseases, Plant cell, Microorganisms & Diversities of Plant Life, Types of Respiration, Wildlife Conservation, etc
- Mathematics: Coordinate Geometry, Mathematical Induction, Integral Calculus, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, etc
- Engineering Mathematics: Transform Theory, Linear Algebra, Probability & Statistics, Differential Equations, etc
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: Electromagnetic, Networks, Communications, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Communications, etc
- Mechanical Engineering: Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering, Applied Mechanics & Design, Fluid Mechanics & Thermal Sciences, etc
- Electrical Engineering: Analog & Digital Electronics, Control Systems, Electric Circuits & Fields, Signals & Systems, Power Systems, etc
- Computer Science & Engineering: Software Systems, Formal Languages & Automata, Computer Hardware, etc
- Civil Engineering: Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, etc
- Pathophysiology of Common Diseases, Micromeritics & Powder Rheology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Stereo Isomerism, Various Limit Tests, Acid-Base Titrations, General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies, etc
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Nursing Foundations, Administration & Education in Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing & Neonatology, Gynecology & Obstetrical Nursing, etc
- Computer Awareness: Introduction to Computer, Components of A Computer, Classification of Computers, Computer Arithmetic, BASIC Language Programming, Application of Computers, etc
- Mathematics: Vectors, Number Systems, Trigonometry, Integral Calculus, Differential Calculus, Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, etc
SAAT Admit Card 2022
- SAAT 2022 admit card will be released online on the official website of the university few days before the exam.
- Candidates should download the admit card and take a printout to be carried to exam center on the day of exam.
- Only those with a valid admit card and identity proof will be allowed to enter the exam hall and appear for the exam.
- Details of the entrance exam such as venue, date, time, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to keep multiple copies of admit card with them to protect it from loss or theft.
SAAT 2022 Result
- Candidates can check the result of the SAAT 2022 by visiting the official website of the university.
- Using their roll number and date of birth, the candidates can check the result and download the rank card.
- On the basis of marks scored in the exam, a merit list of the candidates will be drawn by the authorities. Separate lists will be made for admission to different courses.
- Merit of the candidate in the admission test shall be the criterion for selection in the institute.
SAAT Counseling 2022
- Candidates need to attend the counseling round as per the schedule communicated to them via the official website.
- The candidates must carry with them all their important documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- After successful document verification, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
- Choice for course discipline for admission will also be asked from the candidates at the time of counseling.
- Those candidates who are selected for final admission should complete the rest formalities like payment of fees, submission of documents, etc.
SAAT 2022 FAQs
When will the application form for SAAT 2022 release?
It is expected that the SAAT 2022 application form will be released in the month of January 2022.
Is it possible to make correction in application form after its submission?
No correction will be possible in the application form after its submission and therefore complete care should be taken while filling the form.
Can I select the exam city of my choice?
Yes. You can provide your choice for exam city at the time of filling the application form.
What documents should I carry at the time of reporting for admission?
The following documents should be carried by the candidates while appearing for admission in original and two sets of photocopies:
- SAAT 2022 admit card
- SAAT 2022 rank card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- School/ College Leaving Certificate
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate for PG courses)
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet (for PG courses)
- Four passport size colored photographs
If I don’t want to continue my course, can I ask for refund on the paid fees?
For refund, the candidates will have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) along with the original registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the parents are required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submitted along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt of the all the fees paid.