The candidates who will be appearing in the SAAT exam 2021 must download their admit card. The SAAT Admit Card 2021 will be released hopefully in the month of April 2021 and the candidates will be able to download it using their username and password. Admit card is a very important document that must be kept safe until the admission process is over. The candidate must note that no admit card will be sent via post or any way other than available for download.
Important dates related to SAAT Admit Card 2021 are provided in the table below. These dates are tentative in nature and will be updated as soon as they are officially announced.
|Release of admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of admission test||4th week of April 2021|
How to download the Admit Card?
The candidates can download their SAAT Admit Card 2021 by following the given instructions:
- Go to the official website of SAAT to get the link to download the admit card.
- The direct link for the admit card will also be given on this page.
- As you click on this link, a new page will appear asking the details of your username and password.
- Enter these credentials and tap on the ‘login’ button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download the admit card and take it multiple printouts.
Details on the Admit Card
The admit card will contain the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Candidates
- Venue of Test Center
- Date and Time of the Test
- Photograph and Signature
- Instructions to be followed during the exam
Key Points to keep in Mind
- Only the candidates who finish their application in time, without making any error will be getting their admit card.
- The candidates are advised to take more than one printout of the admit card so that even if they lose one copy, they will still have other copies.
- The candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center. No candidates will be allowed entry in the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- Admit card mutilated or damaged in any way will not be considered as valid.
- The candidates must appear at the center as mentioned in the admit card and only on the specified schedule also mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates will get their admit card only through the online mode.