JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research conducts MBBS entrance test for aspirants seeking admission against 150 seats in JIPMER Puducherry and 50 seats in JIPMER Karaikal. The exam is organized at various centres located all across the country. The test is counted among highly popular and competitive exams of country which requires outstanding level of preparation from its aspirants. If you’d like to get admitted into MBBS program through JIPMER MBBS exam then concentrate on syllabus-based preparation.
Before moving further to elaborate you details about JIPMER MBBS exam syllabus let me first describe you the pattern of question paper.
- The test is going to be organized in English medium only.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions in paper having one correct answer.
- List of participating subjects are Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning and English and Comprehension.
- Distribution of questions will be in this way:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
- One mark would be given if you have clicked one right answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017
According to the last year MBBS exam notification, syllabus of JIPMER MBBS exam 2017 will be according to the syllabus recommended by CBSE board for XI & XII and State Board for higher secondary exam.