JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 is scheduled to be organized in the month of June 2019. Here comes the time to prepare really hard for the exam but in a planned manner. What plays the most crucial role in cracking any entrance test is the collection of good books and a positive approach.
I’m listing the names of few good books for preparation of JIPMER MBBS exam. Along with that, I’m also suggesting you some good tips by following which you can score actually well in the test.
List of Best Books for JIPMER MBBS Exam Preparation
Best Reference Books to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS are:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Book|
|1.||JIPMER Medical 15 Years’ Solver Papers|
|2.||Topic Wise Solved Papers for Medical Entrance (Author- Disha Experts)|
|3.||Chapterwise Explorer JIPMER (Author- MTG Editorial Board)|
|4.||Objective Physics (Author- Satya Prakash Arya)|
|5.||Objective Chemistry (Author- MTG Editorial Board)|
|6.||Objective Botany- (Author- MTG Editorial Board)|
|7.||Objective Zoology- (Author- MTG Editorial Board)|
|8.||Target JIPMER by Arun Kumar|
While searching on the web, you may find a long list of books to prepare for JIPMER but the books we have mentioned above will be definitely valuable for you.
Few Useful Tips from JIPMER Toppers to Score Good in the Exam
- Maintain the regularity in your study. Prepare a daily routing and consistently follow the same without any fail.
- Go for smart study- Make an appropriate strategy as per the JIPMER syllabus and try to cover your weak as well as strong zones.
- Get guidance from good mentors- A reputed coaching class is recommended.
- Concentrate on revision on what you’ve studied in last few months.
- Don’t let any doubts remain with you before the exam.
- Read each and every section of your syllabus.
- Practice as much you can through previous years’ question papers and few mock tests.