JIPMER MBBS is one of the most renowned medical entrance exams of the country. Apart from being a prestigious exam, it is also considered as one of the toughest entrance exams to crack. So, it is obvious that the candidates must prepare well in order to clear the JIPMER MBBS Exam. The first step towards the preparation of exam is to understand the JIPMER MBBS exam pattern 2019.
The exam will be conducted in online (computer-based test) mode only and the venue, time, shift of exam will be communicated to the candidates via JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019. In this article, we will discuss details about JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019 for the candidates aspiring to appear in this exam.
Important Dates for JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019
The Tentative date for JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 is given in the table below. The exact schedule will be updated on this page as soon as it will be available.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
|Date of JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of JIPMER MBBS Result 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Counselling Process||Last week of June 2019|
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted in online i.e. Computer Based Test mode (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: The duration of JIPMER MBBS exam will be Two Hours and Thirty minutes.
- Medium of Exam: The JIPMER exam will be conducted in English language only.
- Number of Questions to be asked: Total number of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions to be asked: Only Multiple Choice Objective Type of Questions will be asked each having 4 alternatives.
- Examination Cities: Applicants have to enter three exam cities while filling the JIPMER Application form 2019 as per his/her preference. Generally, first preference will be allotted to the candidates. Please note that no request for the change in exam city will be entertained.
Subject Wise JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
The subject wise exam structure for JIPMER MBBS exam is given in the table below:
|Subject||No. of Questions to be asked|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
Note: A Mock Test will also be available on the official website of JIPMER before the JIPMER 2019 exam. Candidates are advised to attempt the Mock Test for a better preparation.
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2019:
- The applicants must also be familiar with syllabus along with JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019 in order to thoroughly prepare themselves for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019
- The questions in JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 will be based on CBSE class 11th and 12th syllabus and prescribed syllabus by the State Board Hr. Sec. standards