Kerala Polytechnic is an admission procedure through which candidates can get themselves enrolled in various courses offered by different polytechnic institutes/colleges in the state. We advise the candidates to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article before they proceed for the application form. The admissions in different Kerala Polytechnic institutes are purely done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in his/her class 10th or equivalent though this admission procedure. This article is meant to provide the readers, the essential features of the Kerala Polytechnic 2023 Application Form. To know more about the exam, fee structure, eligibility and so on read the complete article as featured below.
Kerala Polytechnic application form will release on 14th June 2023
Kerala Polytechnic Application Process Highlights
- Candidates can avail the application form via online mode only.
- No other mode of Application Form will be permitted by the concerned authority.
- A single application form has to be submitted by candidates for various districts.
- However, under special circumstances, a separate application has to be submitted for given categories –
- Applications under NCC Quota
- Applications under Sports Quota
- Applications under Management Quota
- Application for regular seats in Government/ Government Aided Programmes/ Government seats in Self Financing Programmes/ Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- There will be 2 streams of Diploma Programme available to students –
- Stream 1: Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Stream 2: Diploma in Commercial Practice /Computer Applications and Business Management.
- The Duration of Diploma Program will be of 3 years respectively.
- Candidates can download the prospectus from the official website or paying Rs. 20/- for the prospectus by visiting any college polytechnic college in Kerala.
Candidates should check their status of eligibility before jumping to the application form process. They can refer the given details to check if they are qualified to apply for the admission in polytechnic courses or not?
- Nationality: Indian
- Domicile: Candidate should be native of Kerala or should have gone through the qualifying exam from an institute from Kerala or his/her parent is an employee of Central /State/Quasi Govt. or Public sector in Kerala.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed SSLC or THSLC from Kerala or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed the given exam with Mathematics, English, and Science subjects are eligible to apply for both streams I and II.
- Candidates who have passed the given exam with Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for stream II only.
- Documents Required
Candidates can refer the given list for the documents they will need to produce at the time of admission –
- Domicile Certificate
- SC/ST Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Character Certificate
- SSLC or THSLC Passing Certificate and Marksheet
- Valid ID proof
- Medical Certificates.
Candidates can refer the given table for application fee structure as per the category they belong to –
|General||Rs. 150/- only|
|SC/ST||Rs. 75/- only|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here