Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Kerala is responsible for organizing Kerala ITI Admission 2024 for the upcoming academic session 2024-25. Candidates need to fill the application form to in order to participate for the admission process. It is important for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the Kerala ITI Admission 2024. Admission will be based on merit list that prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination. There will be no separate exam held for ITI Kerala admission 2024. Candidates can check complete details about Kerala ITI admission 2024 from the article below.
Table of Contents
Kerala ITI Admission 2024 Overview
|Kerala ITI Admission 2024
|Who Organizes the Exam
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Kerala
|Mode of application
|Basis of admission
|Based on merit
Kerala ITI Admission 2024 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the tenttative dates for Kerala ITI Admission 2024 from below.
|Online application process will commence from
|Closing date for application form submission
|To be updated
|Display of merit list
|To be updated
|Admission process starts from
|To be updated
|Courses will commence from
|To be updated
Trades offered at Kerala ITI
The Kerala ITI Admission 2024 will be offered in the following trades:
- Agro Processing
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Architectural Assistant
- Baker And Confectioner
- Assistant Tourist Guide
- Catering And Hospitality Assistant
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Computer Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Database System Assistant
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman Civil
- Digital Photographer
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Driver Cum Mechanic
- Dress Making
- Electronic Mechanic
- Fashion Design Technology
- Food Beverages
- Food And Beverages Services Assistant
- Food Production (General)
- Front Office Assistant
- Foundry man
- Fruits And Vegetables Processing
- General Carpenter
- Hospital House Keeping
- House Keeper
- I/ Mech
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Information And Communication Technology System Maintenance (IT & ESM)
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift And Escalator Mechanic
- M R A C
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Mechanic Lens/Prism Grinding
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Mechanic Tractor
- Mechanic Mechatronics
- Milk And Milk Products
- Multimedia Animation And Special Effects
- Operator Advanced Machine Tools
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Painter General
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic
- Sewing Technology
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Stenographer And Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Software Testing Assistant
- Stenographer And Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
- Technician Power Electronics System
- Tool & Die Maker (P T J & F)
- Upholsterer (SCVT Only)
- Welder ( Welding & Inspection)
- Welder (Pipe)
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Welder (Structural)
Kerela ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria as set by the DTE in order to get admission to Kerala ITI 2024. The eligibility criteria may vary for different trades. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the ITI Kerala eligibility criteria for the trade they want to apply for. The merit list would be displayed for those candidates only who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. The basic details of eligibility criteria for Kerala ITI admission 2024 are as follows:
- The minimum age of candidate should be 14 years.
- Candidates should possess a domicile of Kerala State.
- For Matric Trades, the applicants should have qualified SSLC / Class 10th.
- For Non-Matric Trades, the applicants should have a minimum failed in SSLC / Class 10th.
- They must hold a minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer & DTP courses
Kerala ITI 2024 Application Form
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala will release the application form for ITI Kerala Admission 2024 on 17th June 2024. The candidate can apply multiple choices of institute and trades in single application and submit at any Government ITIs. More than one application form from same applicant would not be accepted.
Candidates are requested to fill all the required as asked in the application form correctly and carefully.
Moreover, self-attested copies of the certificate, date of birth certificate, passport size photograph, Domicile certificate, etc., must be submitted along with the application form. Candidates have to pay an applicable amount as important application fee.
Kerala ITI 2024 Merit List
After the successful submission of application form, Kerala ITI would display a merit list that will comprise of name of candidates that are eligible to participate for the counselling. The Merit list will be prepared the official department itself and would be released on the official website.
It will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entry qualification exam i.e. secondary school and higher secondary school examination. No separate entrance exam would be organized for deciding the Kerala ITI merit.
Kerala ITI 2024 Counselling
Candidates who have their name in the merit list will further need to appear in the Kerala ITI counselling process 2024.
The process of counselling would be organized in the particular ITIs for which the applicant has applied for. Candidates can check the counselling schedule along with merit list online from the official website. Document verification and seat allotment will be done at the time of counselling round.
When will Kerala ITI application release?
Most likely in June 2024
What will be the mode of application?
What will be the basis of admission?
Merit in the qualifying exam
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here