The application form for Kerala ITI admission has been released now. Applications will only be available in online mode. Candidates who wish for admissions into the ITIs of Kerala state need to fill this application form first. Along with the form, the applicants are also required to submit a required amount of application fee. It is suggested that the candidates submit their form without waiting for the last date. Details about the Kerala ITI Application Form 2023 can be found from this post.
Kerala ITI Application Form 2023
The table below consists of official dates related to Kerala ITI application form:
|Availability of online application form||17th June 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be updated|
How to fill Kerala ITI Application Form 2023?
The link to obtain the Kerala ITI application form 2023 will be released online on the official website www.det.kerala.gov.in. Apart from this, the candidates can also obtain the form from the website ww.itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in. Detailed instructions for the application form submission are provided below.
Step 1: New registration
- The first step towards the application process is registration of the candidates.
- To register yourself, go to the official website and click on the link ‘Apply Online/ Apply Now’.
- A registration form will appear on the screen. You need to enter the following details into the form- name as in SSLC/ SSC, mobile number, email address and a password.
- Once you enter these details, click on the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Login to your account to fill the application
The candidates can now login to their account using their mobile number and the password created at the time of registration.
After successful login, you can find the application form on the screen. In the application form, you need to provide the following details:
- Personal Info: Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Guardian’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Religion and Caste
- Communication Info: Present Address, Communication Address, Nationality, State Name, District Name, Post Office, Pin Code, Email Address, Landline Number and Mobile Number
- Qualification Info: Class 10th Status (Pass/ Fail), Exam Scheme, Marks Obtained in Individual Subject, Class 12th Status (Pass/ Fail), Overall Marks Obtained, Previously Studied In Govt. ITI and Graduation Status (Yes/ No)
- Other Info: Jawan Category, NCC Certificate, State Youth Festival, Reserved Blocks, Certificate Number, Issuing Authority, Date of Issuing and Special Reservation Category
- ITI Options: Enter 3 choice of the district and corresponding ITI
While filling each of the sections mentioned above, candidates can go back to the previous section to make any changes, if required.
Step 3: Form submission
- Upon providing the details as asked in the application form, the candidates can check the declaration check box at the end of the form.
- After this, click on the ‘Submit’ button to make the final submission of the form.
- A PDF of the filled and submitted form will be generated. You need to tale a printout of the same and keep it safe for future reference.
Step 4: Application fee payment
- After the form is submitted, the candidates need to make payment of application fee.
- The application will be Rs. 100/- and the payment can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Once the fee submission is done, the application process completes successfully.
- No mode other than online will be provided for filling and submitting the application.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authorities.
- Make sure you check your eligibility before filling the application form for Kerala ITI 2023.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any condition.
- Only successfully registered candidates will be considered for further process of admissions.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here