A state level joint entrance exam JEECUP 2021 will be conducted for selection of candidates for admission into polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The exam is scheduled to be held from 15th June to 20th June 2021 and the application form has been released on 26th Feb 2021. Application forms will only be available through online mode. Successfully registered candidates can download their online admit card and appear for the exam. Candidates can find the complete details related to the JEECUP 2021 from this article below.
JEECUP 2021 application deadline has been extended till
30th April 202115th May 2021.
JEECUP 2021 is all set to be conducted from 15th June to 20th June 2021 . The application form is available from 26th Feb 2021.
JEECUP 2021 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to JEECUP 2021 are provided in the table below:
|Release of online application form||26th Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Issue of admit card||—|
|Date of entrance exam||from 15th June to 20th June 2021|
|Declaration of result||—|
|Commencement of counseling process||—|
JEECUP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the course-wise basic eligibility criteria for appearing in JEECUP 2021:
- There is no upper age limit but the minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Engineering & Technology Diploma: Candidates should have passed class 10th exam scoring a minimum of 35% marks.
- Agricultural Engineering: A pass in class 10th with Agriculture subject and at least 35% marks is required. Those with pass in class 12 with Agriculture are also eligible.
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design & Engineering: The applicants should have passed class 10th exam with not less than 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: Applicants should have passed class 12th exam with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects at 10th or 12th level.
- Library & Information Science: The candidates should have cleared class 12th exam.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: A pass in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology (Zoology and Botany) is required.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture): Those with B.Sc degree with Biology and Chemistry/ Biochemistry subjects are eligible.
- Post Graduate Diploma Course: Candidates with graduation in any discipline can apply.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: The applicants should have passed class 12th exam scoring a minimum of 35% marks.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Applicants with a pass in class 12th and an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject can apply.
- Lateral entry in 2nd year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses: A pass in Intermediate Science with Vocational/ Technical subjects OR ITI Trade of minimum 2 years in relevant field duration is required.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
The JEECUP 2021 application form can be obtained in online mode by visiting the official website of UPJEE (Polytechnic) www.jeecup.org and www.jeecup.nic.in. The candidates should keep the important details ready before they proceed with the application process.
- The candidates will be asked to provide their basic personal, academic, contact and other details into the application form.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- After providing all the information into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the form, the applicants will also have to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, the candidates should take its printout and keep it safe for future use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form or any other document to the authorities.
The application fee for different categories is provided below:
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates can make payment of the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline through challan submission in any branch of State Bank of India.
JEECUP 2021 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus of JEECUP 2021 examination is very important. So that you can choose the best books for the JEECUP exam and prepare accordingly. The exam pattern for different courses under JEECUP is provided below:
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper based exam
- Medium of test: English and Hindi both
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 300
- Marking scheme: For every right answer, 3 marks will be awarded
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture||50%|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design & Engineering||English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice and Library & Information Science||English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
|E1/ E2||Diploma in Pharmacy||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Chemistry||50%|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||English Comprehension||20%|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Attitude||25%|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Mathematics||50%|
|Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|K1 to K8||Lateral entry courses||Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry||40%|
|Questions from relevant course||60%|
UP Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card for JEECUP 2021 is expected to release online in the month of April 2021.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website of the UPJEE (Polytechnic).
- A printout of the admit card should be taken after downloading to be carried to the exam center. Important examination instructions will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam if they do not hold a valid admit card.
- Admit card must be preserved by the candidates as it may also be required at the time of admission.
JEECUP 2021 Result
- The authorities will declare the result of the polytechnic entrance exam on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result and download the score card using the details like their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam.
- Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be held as per their names ffin the merit list.
JEECUP 2021 Counseling
- Details regarding the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates from the UPJEE (Polytechnic) website.
- At the time of counseling, the documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be asked to provide their choice for course and institute.
- After successful document verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their choice and merit.
- Candidates then need to report to the allotted institute and complete the formalities of admission.