Jadavpur University will invite the candidates for admission to its B.Ed. degree for the session 2023-24. Those candidates who are interested to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they are eligible as per the university norms. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of July 2023. All the details entered in the application form must be correct. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the Jadavpur University B.Ed. Application Form 2023.
Things to have before starting the application process
The candidates must make sure that they have the following things ready before starting the application process.
- Before applying online candidates should be ready with the scanned documents for uploading: 10th Board Mark sheet, 10+2 Board Mark sheet, Graduation marksheet and SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD Certificate (where applicable)
- Details of credit/ net banking/ debit for those who are looking to pay the application fee in online mode.
- In case any Board does not provide any marks (only grade) to the candidates in class 10th board examination, then the candidates of that particular Board have to convert their grades into marks as per the rules of that concerned Board and should enter that marks into the online application form.
How to Apply?
Those candidates who are eligible and looking to apply for the Jadavpur University Admission 2023 should follow the steps given below in order to apply.
Step – 1: Starting the registration
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. admission.jdvu.ac.in.
- Then, on the official website, you have to find and click on the link to official application portal of the course for which you are looking to apply.
- After that, you must click on the “Online registration for application” button in order to start the application.
Step – 2: Filling the application form
- Now, the official application form will appear on your screen.
- On the application form, you must fill out the following details accurately.
- Personal Details.
- Name – First name, middle name, and surname
- Address in Full – Permanent Address, Present Address.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name and address of the guardian
- Occupation with the guardian
- Relation with the guardian
- Date of birth – to enter the date of birth, you have to use an inbuilt calendar. The date of birth should be entered in dd/ mm/ yyyy format. If you need to change the default year or month then click on the year or month combo box.
- Mother tongue
- Place of birth
- Category of the candidate
- Educational Details: Next, you have to enter your complete academic details including the following.
- Enter your High School (or other board) registration number, roll & number in the relevant box.
- Also, choose the subjects and marks obtained by you out of the total marks in both practical and theory papers.
- Similarly, you have to enter your intermediate, and graduation marks in the application form accurately.
Note: If you have a grading system instead of a percentage in your result, please convert the grade to the corresponding percentage value according to the rules of your board/university.
- The academic details that you will enter must be accurate. Otherwise, the university can reject your application form.
Step – 3: Upload the documents
- Once you are done with entering all the necessary details in the application form. You can move on to upload the documents.
- Candidates have to upload all the documents related to the educational qualification.
- The documents should be upload as per the size and format mentioned on the official website.
Step – 4: Review and submit the application form
- After filling all the details in the application form, you should select the department of the university to which you want to submit the application form.
- Also, review and verify the details enter in the application form and make sure that all of them are correct.
- Once you are done with checking all the information, you should click on the “Apply” button.
- Now, a prompt box will appear on your screen having your Application Number.
- You should note down the application number and keep it safe for future logins.
Payment of application fee
- Then, in the next step, you have to pay the required application fee.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Please note that the amount of application fee depends upon the course for which you are applying.
- It is also advised to take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to submit the Jadavpur University B.Ed. Application Form 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission will release in online mode.
Question – 2: Can I pay the application fee for admission by cash?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be accepted by cash.
Question – 3: What is the application fee for Jadavpur University B.A Admission?
Answer: Please note that there is no application fee for the BA application.
Question – 4: Can I get the application fee back in case I don’t want to take admission?
Answer: No, the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here