Indian Army will release official notification for B.Sc nursing entrance test 2023 most probably in June 2023. A candidate can appear in the entrance test only upon successful submission of the application form. Therefore, it is an utmost responsibility of candidates to make them aware of actual application procedure for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2023. Through this post, I have tried to furnish all possible information associated to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023
The online application form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test will be accessible online at official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates should remember that they can apply for the exam in online mode only. Applications, which are submitted via post, will not be accepted under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test?
Every aspirant should ensure his/her eligibility for the exam before he/she apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test. Please go through the procedure mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for the test in online mode most probably from June 2023. For the same, they need to access the official web portal of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates have to ensure their eligibility in prior of submitting the application form.
- Talking about the login credentials, your email ID will be your user ID and you may choose your own password. You should remember your login credentials as it will be used for further login.
- Candidates have to provide a genuine mobile number for correspondence.
- All the eligible candidates have to pay the application fee amounting Rs.150/-. Upon successful payment of the application fee, a bank reference number would be generated for future correspondence.
- If you send the application via post then it is liable to be rejected.
- The final selection of candidates for B.Sc Nursing programme will be considered valid only upon submission of their original mark sheet/certificate of the qualifying exam.
- If a selected candidate is not able to produce the mark sheet/documents before the given deadline then candidature of that particular candidate will stand cancelled.
- Submitting duplicate application will lead to rejection of your form.
- It is essential to provide one working email ID and mobile number for future correspondence.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here