Admission to 4 years B.Sc Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services will be done on the basis of online test, interview and medical exam. The selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service. Interested candidates can apply online, given they meet the defined eligibility criteria. The application form is expected to release in the second week of November 2022 and the entrance test is to be held in April 2023. Find here complete details related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 admission.
Table of Contents
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2023
Check out the important dates related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 in the table below:
|Release of official notification||November 2nd week, 2022|
|Commencement of online registration||November 2nd week, 2022|
|Last date to register online||December 1st week, 2022|
|Issue of admit card||March 3rd week, 2023|
|Date of entrance test||April 2nd week, 2023|
|Declaration of result||April 4th week, 2023|
|Interview date||May 2nd week, 2023|
|Date of medical exam||May 2nd week, 2023|
|Beginning of admission process||Yet to be announced|
- Candidates are requested to make sure that the application fee is debited from the bank account for successful payment.
- Duplicate submission of application will be summarily rejected and no fee will be refunded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the course the candidate will have to refund the Bond money as per the Bond executed.
- During the course, the candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend.
- Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination in the academic session 2023-2024 may also apply provisionally.
Admission into following colleges will be given on the basis of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam:
|Participating Institutes||Proposed Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria given below can appear for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2023:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Female candidates who are unmarried/ divorced/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances can apply.
- Only those candidates who are born between 01 Oct 1998 and 30 Sep 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English, scoring not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate must be a regular student and have completed 12 years of schooling.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates can apply for B.Sc Nursing course through online mode. The application form will be made available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by 2nd week of November 2022.
- At first, the candidates will have to fill a registration form providing details like name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc.
- After these details are submitted, an OTP will be received on registered mobile number. The candidates should enter the OTP and then fill the rest details.
- The candidates need to enter a password and fill their communication detail after which registration details will be saved.
- After successful registration, eligible candidates can fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Once the application fee is submitted, the candidates will get a DU number, the details of which should be entered into application form.
- Candidates will then be able to provide their choice for exam center and complete the process of application.
- Allotment of test center will be done on first come first serve basis.
- The application fee for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be Rs. 750/-
- Payment of application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
- The admit cards for online examination will be made available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Admit cards will be generated only for those candidates who have successfully completed the payment of application fee and entered the correct DU number in the online application form.
- Details of the test center allotted to the candidates will be mentioned on their admit card.
- Candidates should preserve their admit cards till the complete process of admission is over.
- No admit card will be sent through post and can be downloaded only through the official website mentioned above.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2023 is provided below:
|Mode of exam||Computer-based exam|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Important topics||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence|
Interview & Medical Examination
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the online test will be prepared by the authorities.
- On the basis of this list, candidates will be invited for the interview round and medical exam.
- The interview and medical tests will be conducted at designated centers, details of which will be notified further.
- Those who clear all rounds will be allowed to provide their choice for different colleges.
- Final selection of the students will be done on basis of combined performance in CBT, interview, medical test and choice.
Final Result & Admission
- Final result of the candidates will be declared on the basis of their overall performance.
- Candidates will be able to check their result online through the official website.
- Selected candidates will have to get their eligibility and important documents verified.
- The selection of the candidate will be subject to producing of the original mark sheet/ certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Based on their choice and availability of vacancy at the given rank, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
- What if I don’t clear the medical standard test?
Candidates declared unfit in medical examination will be informed about the procedure of requesting for appeal/ review to the Medical Board by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB).
- What can be the reason for rejection of my application form?
Reasons for rejection of online application are incomplete application, submission of more than one application or non-payment of application processing fee.
- What can I do to change my allotted exam center?
No correspondence/ requests regarding change of center of exam from any candidate will be accepted.
- What are the required physical standards for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023?
Minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm (148 cm for Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon). Complete Details of medical standards can be found on the official website.