The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board will organize the Himachal Pradesh ITI admission process. Candidates who wish to participate in the selection process need to submit their application forms through online mode. The application form will be released tentatively in the month of June 2021. No entrance exam will be conducted and selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit. Find complete details of the Himachal Pradesh (HP) ITI Admission 2021 from this post below.
HP ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to Himachal Pradesh (HP) ITI Admission 2021:
|Online application form release date||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Beginning of first round of counseling||1st week of July 2021|
|Reporting to the institute allotted during 1st counseling & complete admission formalities||2nd week of July 2021|
|Beginning of second round of counseling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Reporting to the institute allotted during 2nd counseling & complete admission formalities||4th week of July 2021|
|Beginning of third round of counseling||1st week of August 2021|
|Reporting to the institute allotted during 3rd counseling & complete admission formalities||2nd week of August 2021|
|Closing of admission process||1st week of September 2021|
HP ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned below can apply for the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021:
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2021.
- For 1-semester Driver Cum Mechanic (LMV): The candidates need to clear their class 10th exam to be eligible for this trade.
- For 1-year Basic Cosmetology: A pass in class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects is required.
- For 1-year Sewing Technology, Health Sanitary Inspector, Fashion Design Technology, Desk Top Publishing Operator, Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing, Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery), Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, House Keeper, Digital Photographer, Secretarial Practice (English), Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English): Applicants who have cleared their class 10th exam can apply for these trades.
- For 1-year Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) and Dress Making: Candidates should have passed their class 10th exam with Hindi as a compulsory subject.
- For 2-year Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician: Those who have cleared their class 10th exam are eligible to apply.
- For 1-year Sheet Metal Worker, Carpenter, Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics, Surveyor, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Plumber, Industrial Painter, Interior Decoration and Designing, Mason (Building Constructor), Mechanic Diesel Engine, Mechanic Motor Cycle, Physiotherapy Technician, Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic, Welder, Mechanic Tractor, Plastic Processing Operator: The candidates who have passed their class 10th exam are eligible to apply.
- For 2-year Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds), Civil Engineering Assistant, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner, Draughtsman, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Painter General, Fitter, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Turner, Radiology Technician, Information Technology, Machinist, Mechanic Computer Hardware, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Technician Power Electronic System, Textile Wet Processing Technician: A pass in class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics as mandatory subjects is required.
- Candidates should be physically and medically fit to carry out the physical work related to their trade.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
The applicants will be able to obtain the HP ITI 2021 application form through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board www.hptechboard.com. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and academic details.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate in scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the application form, the candidates also need to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- A copy of the application form should be taken and kept by the candidates for self reference.
- However, there is absolutely no need to send hard copy of the application form to the board.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 350/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) as application fee.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or offline via challan.
Preparation of Merit List
- A merit list of the candidates who applied successfully will be prepared and released on the official website of the board.
- The list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying exam.
- Further selection process of the candidates will be continued according to their names in the merit list.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates whose names are in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
- A total of three rounds of counseling will be conducted. However, if seats remain vacant after the three rounds, spot counseling will also be held.
- Details regarding the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates through the board’s website.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified during the counseling and therefore they should report for the counseling with all their original documents.
- After successful verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit and choice provided by them in the application form.
- Those who are allotted a seat then need to report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of admission.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 FAQs
What is the criterion for selection to Himachal Pradesh ITI institutes?
The candidates will be selected for admission to ITI institutes of Himachal Pradesh on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam.
Is it possible to submit the Himachal Pradesh ITI application form via offline mode?
No. The application form for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 will only be released through online mode.
When can I provide my choice for trade and institute for admission to Himachal Pradesh ITI?
During the time of filling the application form, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for trade and institute.
Is there any upper age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh ITI admission?
No upper age limit is prescribed for admission to ITI colleges of Himachal Pradesh. However, there is a lower age limit.
What if I fail to secure admission in the given time period?
Candidates who fail to secure admission within the prescribed time limit will forfeit their seats and lose their candidature.