Candidates seeking admission into Himachal Pradesh ITI colleges need to submit their applications first. The application form for the admissions will be released online. It is being expected that the application form might release in 2nd week of August 2022. In their own interest that candidates are suggested to submit their application without waiting for the last date. Get complete details about the Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022 from this post.
Steps to fill Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022
Candidates will be able to fill the application form for HP ITI through online mode. The detailed instructions for filling and submitting the Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022 are discussed below.
Step 1: Registration Process
- The link to obtain the registration form can be obtained from the official website of Himachal Pradesh ITI www.hptechboard.com.
- Click on the ‘Online Admission’ tab and then select ‘ITI Admission’.
- Registration form will appear on the screen asking details like name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, etc.
- You will also be asked to create a password at the time of registration that will be used to open the application form.
- Enter these details correctly into the form and click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
- Candidates now need to login to their account in order to obtain the HP ITI Application Form 2022.
- Using the login id and password generated at the time of registration, the candidates can login.
- Once the application form opens, click on the button ‘Instructions to fill form’ present at upper right corner of the form.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, you can proceed towards filling the details into the form.
- Following details need to be entered into the application form:
- Applicant’s details: Date of birth and gender (rest details will come automatically filled from the registration)
- Family & domicile details: Father’s name, mother’s name, spouse’s name, candidate’s religion, nationality, domicile, etc
- Category & sub-category details: Category, date of issuance of certificate, sub-category (PWD, defence category, sports category, etc), address, district, state, village, pin code, etc
- Educational qualification: Details related to class 10th and 12th like board name, school name, marks cores, percentage of marks, year of passing, etc
- Additional weightage qualification for specific trades: Number of continuous years as NCC candidate, details of CTS (ITI) or matric in vocational courses
After providing all the details, click on the ‘Save & proceed to next step’ button at the bottom of the form.
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature into the application form.
- The uploaded documents should be in JPG/ JPEG format and the size should not be more than 50 kb.
Step 4: Submission of Application
- After the successful uploading of documents, the candidates can move forward with the next step that is submitting the application form.
- A preview of the application form will appear on the screen and after checking it for any errors, the candidates can submit the form.
Step 5: Application fee & its payment
After the form submission, the next step is the payment of the prescribed application fee.
Payment of application fee can be done online through net banking or offline via challan.
Category-wise application fee structure is provided in the table below:
|For general candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Application fee once submitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Step 6: Acknowledgement
- Once the form and the fee is submitted, an acknowledgment slip will appear on the screen.
- The candidates are suggested to take a printout of this slip and keep it safe for future reference.