MIT Manipal B.Tech Admission Open : Apply Here
You Are Browsing ‘Engineering’

JAC Delhi 2021: Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Important Dates

JAC Delhi

Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi is a combined counselling process conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission into the participating institutes. In this counselling process, 85% of the total seats are reserved for the candidates from Delhi region, and the rest 15% seats are reserved for the candidates from outside Delhi region. Those More...


JCECE

JCECE 2021: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria

JCECE 2021 stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2021. It is an entrance exam to be conducted to select the candidates for admission to B.V.Sc & AH, B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) More...

WBUT PGET 2021: Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern

Admission to postgraduate courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy and architecture offered by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will be given on the basis of an entrance exam, More...

TNEA

TNEA 2021: Application Form, important dates, Eligibility Criteria

Admission to Government/ Government aided engineering colleges, constituent colleges of Anna University and self–financing engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam. More...

BCECE

BCECE 2021: Syllabus, Application form, Apply Online, Exam Dates

The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct an entrance exam to shortlist the candidates for admission into engineering, pharmacy, paramedical and agricultural courses. The state-level More...